cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers being blocked

SimonCr_2335507
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Had a few issues today . Had to contact Apple to sort out my new computer . They tried to ring me back …. First attempt went straight through to voicemail even though I was connected to WiFi calling at home . Contacted smarty to deactivate voicemail ( strange that you have to get smarty to deactivate your voicemail !!) and then on second and third attempt they tried to contact me the number appeared to have been blocked , luckily they rang me on my house phone to advise of such.

My phone is not set up to block any numbers so why did this happen ? The number Apple used , although is in Ireland , starts with +353

any ideas ?

3 REPLIES 3

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Hey @SimonCr_2335507, I've also had calls going to voicemail instead of ringing through, while I've been using WiFi Calling. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to this behaviour, so I've just accepted it's going to  happen sometimes. 

WilliamT_247204
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I also have a similar issue with a called appearing to be blocked but I have not blocked it and it does not show in my blocked calls . It is important that I can receive calls on this number . Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

@WilliamT_247204 Do you mean that someone says they called you, but there is no evidence of that?

Were they in the UK? Were they dialling your number correctly, from contact list, with +44 maybe?