Hey there 

i would like to get my nymber 

but my account is closed 

how is it possible to get the number 

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

If your account is PAUSED, log in to your account and buy a new plan to re-activate your service. 

You can then use Smarty as before.

You can PAUSE Smarty plans for SIX MONTHS.

IF the six month period has elapsed, then your account is CLOSED, and your number is no longer available. 

As this is the Smarty users forum, populated by Smarty users, you may want to start a webchat with a Smarty agent, in order to confirm the status of your account. 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@AlexMak_1254207  There is a difference between the account being paused and it being closed as @JJP2  has explained.

If it is indeed closed then the number has been lost. Numbers are recycled in the industry after being left idle for some time but I do not believe that you will be able to specify it for a sim unfortunately.

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

I 'guess' you can check what the number is - Smarty sends an email when you activate the sim (and get assigned a default number) and when you complete porting (text and email has your transferring number on it). If you haven't used the SIM at all for the 6month period, then that number is gone.

You may also lose the number of that account if you used a STAC code to close your Smarty account and move to another provider.