JuneMccr_451263
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@JuneMccr_451263,

Below is a copy of a Smarty help page dealing with forgotten passwords, hopefully it will do what you want.

If not, it would be a Webchat with a Smarty Agent, and going through the needed security checks.  Give the method below first.

How to reset a forgotten password
What to do when you have forgotten your password

Updated this week
It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it, check out the steps below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

โณ NOTE: Your link can take up to 10 minutes to arrive, please do not request a new link in that time.

Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

Woohoo, done! ๐Ÿ’ช You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

Updated this week

It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it, check out the steps below ๐Ÿ‘‡

1. Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

2. Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

โณ NOTE: Your link can take up to 10 minutes to arrive, please do not request a new link in that time.

3. Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

4. Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

5. Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

6. Woohoo, done! ๐Ÿ’ช You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@JuneMccr_451263,

Below is a copy of a Smarty help page dealing with forgotten passwords, hopefully it will do what you want.

If not, it would be a Webchat with a Smarty Agent, and going through the needed security checks.  Give the method below first.

Updated this week

Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

Woohoo, done! ๐Ÿ’ช You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

Updated this week

1. Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

2. Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

3. Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

4. Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

5. Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

6. Woohoo, done! ๐Ÿ’ช You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.