JuneMccr_451263
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@JuneMccr_451263,

Below is a copy of a Smarty help page dealing with forgotten passwords, hopefully it will do what you want.

If not, it would be a Webchat with a Smarty Agent, and going through the needed security checks.  Give the method below first.

How to reset a forgotten password
What to do when you have forgotten your password

Updated this week
It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it, check out the steps below 👇

Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

NOTE: Your link can take up to 10 minutes to arrive, please do not request a new link in that time.

Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

Woohoo, done! 💪 You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

Updated this week

It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it, check out the steps below 👇

1. Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

2. Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

NOTE: Your link can take up to 10 minutes to arrive, please do not request a new link in that time.

3. Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

4. Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

5. Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

6. Woohoo, done! 💪 You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@JuneMccr_451263,

Below is a copy of a Smarty help page dealing with forgotten passwords, hopefully it will do what you want.

If not, it would be a Webchat with a Smarty Agent, and going through the needed security checks.  Give the method below first.

Updated this week

Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

Woohoo, done! 💪 You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.

Updated this week

1. Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select Forgot Password?

2. Enter the email address registered to your SMARTY account and select Send me a link

3. Open the link sent to your email, the link will take you straight into your SMARTY dashboard

4. Finally, go to Menu > Account Settings > Edit your personal details > Change password > Send me a link

5. Open the link sent to your email and update your password.

6. Woohoo, done! 💪 You'll get a confirmation to your registered email that your password has been updated.