cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls and no help on webchat

MeganLo_1822922
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I got a sim for myself and my husband. We changed both of our number over from EE. When we did we could make calls but not receive them. Ive tried to contact webchat but i just get ‘we will look into it’ this is now going on 5 days. 

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@MeganLo_1822922 Not really enough info here for a definitive response.

You ported your numbers across from EE? Do your Smarty Account Dashboards show the numbers correctly? How long ago? 

There is a possibility of a 'split port' but it is unusual to see this on both phones I would think. If they were contacting EE, I doubt they would get much response over the weekend.

Have you tried a network reset on your phones?

If you are not getting a response, I suggest raising a Complaint via the website.

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

@MeganLo_1822922 In addition to @MSF's questions, what makes and models of phones are you and your husband using?

Hi so mine has now been sorted and I can receive calls. (No idea how) My husbands has not both of our phones are iphones. We have reset the network we have turned off our phone etc. 

Our numbers have been moved over correctly because I can make phone calls and it comes up with the correct number. I can now receive calls but my husband cannot receive calls but he can make calls again coming up with the correct number that has been changed over from EE.

Ok, there should be no issues with compatibility with Smarty's network if you're both on iPhones.

Did both you and your husband receive a text from Smarty saying the number transfer was complete (note that I'm asking specifically if you both received that text, rather than whether the correct number shows when you make a call)?