cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being asked if i want to keep new smarty number or transfer old number after 9 months

ben1
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I don't want to select wrong option and lose my number but I need to select an option and confirm choice to get rid of this question on my dashboard. 

I've been with SMARTY since September 2023. I moved my number from previous provider with me. Now my dashboard has a box saying: we noticed you activated your sim. Do you want to bring your phone number to SMARTY?

Option 1: yes bring my number. We will bring your number by end of day on 08/07/2024

Option 2: no keep new SMARTY number.  You can bring your number later from account settings.

I'm worried either option might be wrong and lose me my number. I already brought my number, so what number would they be bringing under option 1. And I want to keep my existing smarty number which is the number I already brought. Which option to pick?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ben1  It does sound like a glitch.

As we are community forum members like you, we cannot access accounts.

I think that you need to web chat with Smarty Support and explain very clearly that you are happy with the number on your sim and have already ported in a number when you joined. I've just checked and my dashboard does not contain any such box.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ben1  It does sound like a glitch.

As we are community forum members like you, we cannot access accounts.

I think that you need to web chat with Smarty Support and explain very clearly that you are happy with the number on your sim and have already ported in a number when you joined. I've just checked and my dashboard does not contain any such box.

ben1
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Thanks @MSF good to get your perspective. I will chat to SMARTY Support like you suggested 👍