cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account shows incorrect number

GlennDa_1390975
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I started with Smarty in 2022, was given a new number, this number was shown in main account.

Last year I transferred in my Tablet number and my partner's phone number. Partner's phone was added to group account but with the tablet account setting. The tablet number now overwrote the main account holder number instead of being added to the group account. So my account no longer has the original number, and I cannot now request a PAC as I am leaving SMARTY.

10 REPLIES 10

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@GlennDa_1390975  This sounds complicated. Not sure why you didn't take this up with Smarty at the time though.

You will now need to web chat with Support Team to explain and see what can be done.

(If your number is not showing on the account, is it even still active? If it isn't, then you cannot get a PAC as it doesn't exist. Apologies if I have misunderstood)

I wrote a reply, but unfortunately I did not copy it just in case, and the auto save did not work at the time, so I give up, just totally give up with this whole saga, I cannot be bothered to rewrite my previous post about this matter or the latest SIM debacle, and you suggesting that I should have taken it up at the time, what did you think I did? Just sit back? Your response through no fault of your own is another smack in my face and I have had enough smacks, I needed help and support and have got none, previously or recently.

G

@GlennDa_1390975 Apologies if I did not make it clear, but we are forum members i.e. customers just like you and so do not have access to your account.

That is why I suggested the web chat.

I also could not see what you had written before......just trying to help here!

Thank you for your response, I apologise for my 'attack' borne out of frustration with trying to share my woe.

I will leave the community forum now I know this is not the place to get support or assistance or find a champion to take up my SMARTY woes.

@GlennDa_1390975 It's not that we don't WANT to help....we don't have that kind of influence.

You could try raising a complaint if you cannot get help via Support Team.

Have you tried raising a complaint, I have tried now, but try looking up "Raising a complaint" everything with an "a", then try "making complaint", yep, everything "making", nothing about a complaint either time, now search for "Complaint", anything useful show up, no I did not think so...this is why I am leaving, and suggesting using the chat, well it will only let me chat when it does with someone called "r*****", and they complained when I tried to raise my grievances via teams@, but no one there has responded to any of my posts re making a complaint by outlining my complaint and then asking how or where to raise or make a complaint too. Woeful, absolutely woeful, and I originally believed SMARTY was a breath of fresh air, it's not, there is an underlying odour that is not nice.

That's all for now, thank you all for reading, but it only helps alleviate the pain by sharing a little bit

Hopefully your next service provider lives up to expectations, @GlennDa_1390975

🤞🍀

Thanks Chalkychap, I concur, out of one frying pan and into another....

@GlennDa_1390975 ; https://smarty.co.uk/about-us scroll to bottom of page.

Yes I too saw this today, how long has it been there for, and if it was there, why did no one point it out earlier to me, but thank you for pointing it out now to me, but to late as I had found it there earlier as I was given a link to make a complaint on that again did not appear to be there earlier when I needed that, too late now