cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 weeks no data anywhere no data any postcode.

ValerieJ_174995
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

For the last 3 weeks I have been commuting  to see my best friend who as been dying in hospital and trying to communicate about her its been impossible anywhere I go there is no data I haven't used any data because Smarty have obviously stopped me from using any. You Smarty have made this period extremely difficult. I rely on apps to look at train and bus timetables and when its late uber app these are just a few I have desperatley needed during this awful  time and you have added to my misery. What excuse do you have you had my money the last 2 months I have not used any of your data because its been unavailable to me. Take the money don't give the service you are dispicable

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @ValerieJ_174995 . Firstly, really sorry to hear about the problems and stress that you have had.

When you post here, it is read by Forum members primarily and we are not staff, so cannot look at your account to see what has gone wrong.

I suggest a web chat with the Support Team so that they can check.

Is your dashboard showing a current Smarty plan with data available for use? If not, there is the clue. I'm also assuming that you have auto-renewed previous Smarty plan.

Also, I'm assuming that you were able to use data prior to the last three weeks.

I'm sure that they are not really deliberately trying to take your money without offering a service - but I do understand how it must feel like that when you cannot use the service. I hope it gets sorted for you.