Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voicemail message defaulting to basic setting

sarahna_2344052
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

HI

I create a custom voicemail message, saving for use on all messages.,  but after a period of time this defaults back to the basic setting.  Why?

7 REPLIES 7

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

The SMARTY customer service should be able to help with this, @sarahna_2344052.

Contact them at https://smarty.co.uk/contact, then scroll down to "Start a conversation". Advisers are available 8am - 8pm daily.

cdub
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Did you get this sorted out, I have had the same issue several times since this new voicemail system was introduced.

cdub
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Did you get to the bottom of this? I have had the same problem recently.

cdub
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am also having the same issue, chatting to someone on the messaging system but they are just not understanding the issue.

cdub
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The online Chat are just saying that

"I can raise a ticket and check if the custom voicemail can be kept, but there's no assurance that it can be fixed, as we have changed the voicemail system where a default message is set. "

Which is confusing because the voicemail system allows you to set a Personal Greeting or Unanswered Calls or Calls When I am Busy or Out Of Hours Calls or Extended Absence Greeting.

Come on Smarty this is not on, especially when I go on holiday and set an Extended absence greeting and end up getting loads of people calling me and not getting the message that I am away.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@cdub  As explained, these messages are not usually seen by Smarty hierarchy.

cdub
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

@MSFWould still like to hear from anyone else that is using a personal greeting and having the same issue and also if they managed to get the problem resolved or resolved it themselves.