cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Virtual phone number not recognised

Sedona
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am experiencing an issue with calling my MoreMins virtual number. When I attempt to make a call, I receive a message stating that the call is not recognized. I have contacted MoreMins support, and they have suggested that the issue might be with my mobile operator. I do receive Sms texts though with the virtual number

are any  issues on your end that might be preventing calls to my MoreMins virtual number? I have entered virtual phone number in call forwarding shall I leave when busy when unanswered and when unreachable in their smarty default numbers or add the virtual number in them as well, they did call me on my virtual number it worked somehow

Thanks. , ๐Ÿ‘ 

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Sedona  Reply on other post.

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@Sedona wrote:

I am experiencing an issue with calling my MoreMins virtual number. When I attempt to make a call, I receive a message stating that the call is not recognized. I have contacted MoreMins support, and they have suggested that the issue might be with my mobile operator. I do receive Sms texts though with the virtual number

are any  issues on your end that might be preventing calls to my MoreMins virtual number? I have entered virtual phone number in call forwarding shall I leave when busy when unanswered and when unreachable in their smarty default numbers or add the virtual number in them as well, they did call me on my virtual number it worked somehow

Thanks. , ๐Ÿ‘ 

I'm confused...

Taken from the MoreMins website:

• Incoming SMS go to MoreMins app, Messages section.
  • Incoming calls go straight to your usual mobile phone number (you register your prime number while downloading MoreMins app).
  • Outgoing calls are made via MoreMins app:
  1. Open MoreMins app.
  2. Choose the contact or enter a number you want to call.
  3. Select a phone number you want to make a call from.
  4. Choose mobile or internet call.

@Sedona wrote:

When I attempt to make a call, I receive a message stating that the call is not recognized. I have contacted MoreMins support, and they have suggested that the issue might be with my mobile operator.

Outgoing calls from your MoreMins virtual number go out via their app. If you cannot make outbound calls then this is a MoreMins problem, not SMARTY.

@Sedona wrote:

I do receive Sms texts though with the virtual number

Yea, because they go via the MoreMins app.

Or are you trying to call your MoreMins virtual number from your SMARTY mobile but get a number not recognised error? If so, why are you trying to call it from your SMARTY mobile? The virtual number is supposed to be configured to divert all incoming calls to your SMARTY mobile. Calling it from the same number that you have it set to divert to might be the reason why you're getting an error.