cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text messages wont send

LauraFis_317418
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have received a text message from my midwife/health visitor service to opt in for an app. I have to reply yes - and the text message wont send. I have attempted to buy on add on as I know I cant text into competitions etc.

The reply to the opt in is a free text that does charge and is registered with uk regulator? This is for my medical care?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Unfortunately, Smarty currently does not support messages to short code numbers (I suspect this is what you are trying to send).

They say that they are looking into it. It may be worthwhile you having a web chat with the Support Team to log your problem - the more they get, then perhaps action will be quicker?

Is it possible that you can download the app if your head;th professional sends you a link? Hope it works out for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Unfortunately, Smarty currently does not support messages to short code numbers (I suspect this is what you are trying to send).

They say that they are looking into it. It may be worthwhile you having a web chat with the Support Team to log your problem - the more they get, then perhaps action will be quicker?

Is it possible that you can download the app if your head;th professional sends you a link? Hope it works out for you.

Victoria
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

SMARTY, please unblock texting FREE short numbers.
I'm not able to reply to my bank's authentication requests because of short number texting is blocked to ALL numbers - the one I need is FREE. This is very inconvenient.

@Victoria Unfortunately, this has been discussed at length and quite frequently but it does not seem that Smarty intend introducing it soon from what we see here. The only numbers that do work are for getting PAC etc.