cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still processing....

ClaireC_2136221
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

On 15th August I paid £17 to change to a new plan but it's been sitting as processing since then and has not changed. It's a data only plan and I now have no internet access. What did my £17 pay for??

4 REPLIES 4

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum, populated by Smarty users.

As we don’t have access to your account,  you would need to start a webchat with Smarty agents.

Have you checked your account dashboard, to check that your account is active ? Were you able to successfully use your phone before attempting this change ? 

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@ClaireC_2136221,

Have you checked that the money has gone from your bank account?

If the money has been taken, raise this with a Smarty Agent.  They will be able to see the details of your account, and hopefully sort this out for you.

Unfortunately, the community forum is a community of Smarty users,like you, and we don't have the ability to change things.

If contacting a Smarty Agent doesn't produce acceptable results, raise this as a complaint/issue, and it will be sent up the chain, to someone with more appropriate authority

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ClaireC_2136221 What is showing on your account dashboard? If it shows an active plan, then you need to web chat with Support team. As far as I can see, you should have the 200Gb data plan with full calls and texts.

Please bear in mind, as others have said, we are not smarty employees and so we cannot take a look at your account.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ClaireC_2136221  My apologies! I just noticed that you were expecting a data only plan - in that case it should be 100Gb for the £17. Makes the standard plan look much better value !!!