Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim-card waiting time

Krakoos78
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi,

In your opinion, what's an acceptable waiting time for the new Sim-cards? My one came in after 2 days. Last Friday I ordered 3 more for my Family. Still nothing. How long I should wait?

3 REPLIES 3

Smarty_Pants
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi.

I think a couple of days is fine under normal postal service conditions, however it's the run up to the festive season so waiting time for SIMS to arrive could be a bit longer which SMARTY won't have control over. My replacement one came today after ordering a couple of days before.

I would contact customer support regarding the other SIMS you've not received yet as l think you should have got them by now.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Krakoos78 Please bear in mind that this is nothing do with Smarty, but everything to do with the postal service. Impossible under current conditions to say what is an acceptable time.

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Our sim cards are delivered with Royal Mail and can take up to 5 working days to arrive, if it has been longer thank this we can order replacement sims for you our team are on hand to help https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.