cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Poor Call Quility

Defiant1337
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Every other call I get the caller complains of it cutting out and not being able to hear me even though its fine at my end and signal strengh is ok (different locations), I've been told the network can fix this with a reset at their end so could someone at Smarty confirm this?

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Defiant1337 You are posting on the community forum and we are not employees (in general).

For the assistance you need, you are best off trying a web chat with the Support Team.

Problems reading by the looks of it but you couldn't resist could you, this is why I highlighted this bit "someone at Smarty"

@Defiant1337 I certainly do not have problems reading, but I do have an issue with rudeness.

I was trying to show how you could contact 'someone at Smarty', hence my point about us not being employees on the Community Forum.

Humble apologies if you found that difficult to understand. I'll certainly resist in the future!!

No you just couldn't resist and I knew it hence why I highlighted  'someone at Smarty' you people just can't help yourselves, enjoy your day doing this🙄

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

If everyone just skipped the community forum and went directly to SMARTY through one of their contact methods then what is the point in SMARTY having a community forum? Static content such as guides and promotional content can be provided through the main website.

Anyway, I'm experiencing the same problem as you @Defiant1337. I have an iPhone 14 Pro, have good 4G/5G signal and calls dip in and out both ends. This was not a Wi-Fi call btw. I had to just call someone back on their landline using my second line/SIM (Vodafone eSIM) on my iPhone 14 Pro because the SMARTY line kept going quiet at times on both ends. No such issue when using Vodafone to complete the call.

I can hear people just fine on mine its just the end user who complains of it cutting out

@WelshPaul I totally agree with you! There is a reasonably comprehensive content on the website and support pages. It's just that people generally can't be bothered to look for themselves. The forum is generally not necessary and very few posts add anything of value.

People expecting Smarty to contact them via this medium is certainly one example of pointless posting.

I had almost decided to leave as there were so many pointless and repeated posts. I had a change of heart and thought I would give it a try again after my bout of acute cynicism settled down - I think my original decision was probably the correct one. I notice that a number of the original contributors seem to have left now.