cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number change

AzharBa_2321979
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Can i change my number after i have the skin and new number.

4 REPLIES 4

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

You would be best speaking to one of the web chat team if this is something they can do for you - AFAIK this is only done if there any extenuating circumstances that would apply. A number is automatically allocated to you by Smarty as default (the one shown on your SIM pack) and this isn't altered.

ChrisAs_2490391
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Change number 

@ChrisAs_2490391 If you require a number change, then there are two main options.

1. You can port in a number from a previous network. You would request a PAC code from the previous network and use that on your account dashboard to request the move.

2. If you want a new random number then you need to have a web chat with Support Team and explain why you need it. They will be more keen to assist if you have been harassed etc.

ChrisGo_2486818
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hi, I would be very wary of going anywhere near porting on Smarty. Several posts on Twitter about porting issues plus my own experience of not being able to receive any calls or texts for nearly 2 weeks. (still ongoing)

6 Formal complaints and daily exchanges on web chat doesn't solve anything.

https://community.smarty.co.uk/t5/chats-hacks/still-no-service-after-joining-smarty/td-p/22427

If you want a number change I would personally recommend another provider based on my Smarty experience