cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no SIM card received, no way to check the order

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I have never seen worse service provider than SMARTY. To call it "garbage" is way too much. It's unacceptable that something like can exist in UK.

I paid for a service and I expect a receipt. This should mention the date of purchase and address. I asked to receive the product I bought to a specific address. In any normal World this should be easily accessible for the buyer to see it.

6 REPLIES 6

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Is your SMARTY plan and payment history not shown in your SMARTY account dashboard, @UserXYZ

Your delivery address should also be visible in the account dashboard.

No on SMARTY. To make it clear: I payed for a new SIMcard which is not yet activated. SMARTY "forgot" to send it OR it was sent to La La Land, but I don't have the option to check.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Perhaps the best option here might be to cancel your order within the 14-day cooling off period, @UserXYZ

Seems that SMARTY Mobile are unlikely to fulfil your expectations.

https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/4262399-14-day-money-back-guarantee 

"Seems that SMARTY Mobile are unlikely to fulfil your expectations."

- I didn't even have the chance to test the service :)) I paid some money and wasted time to make it work. I'm still dreaming the day when I can use the service.

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

PROBLEM SOLVED. Please DELETE this post.

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I was wrong to believe you; my mistake. It looks I gave you too much credit. The replacement SIMCard was theoretically sent last Thursday via Royal Mail 1st class, but I still haven't received it ... and YES, Royal Mail delivered today other letters but NOT the SIMCard from Smarty because probably it has never been sent.