cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New plan

Richard_2161731
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hello I'm very close to using my data can I buy a new plan once it runs out or do I have to wait till the date the plan was due to run out ?

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

You canโ€™t buy a new plan, BUT you can buy data add ons,,either online or within app, to see you through until your next plan starts.

Worth remembering that data add ons never expire on Smarty, so any add on you buy now will last until itโ€™s fully used. I still have 1.28 GB of data to use from an add on that I bought in June.

Various add ons are available, in addition to the ones in the screenshot below.

IMG_0753.png

โ€ƒ

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Richard_2161731 Smarty plans last for a month so, although you have used your data, the plan can still be used for calls/texts.  As @JJP2 says, you can buy a data add-on until the expiry of the current plan. You could remove the auto-renew on the current plan and choose a more appropriate plan for the next month and then make it auto-renew if that works for you.

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Totally agree with @MSF and @JJP2 - if I may add, its also worth looking at your plan and considering changing to one with a higher allowance to avoid any interruption in the future - add-ons can be a lifesaver but might work out costing you more if you rely on them too much. With 30 day plans its easy enough to change up or down as you like (just bear in mind that changes only come into effect on the next billing cycle).