cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues

GeneArn_1676065
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I'm based in new malden and have been having issues with my phone signal for about 3 or more weeks. 

I have been on the 3 network checker and it's been saying, we are fixing an issue with our network in this area!

I'm wondering how much longer this is going to be on going?

Otherwise I'm going to change provider because its been dragging out a while 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @GeneArn_1676065  the problem to some extent is that Smarty relies on 3 network (as you have obviously seen). this means that they don't really get to call the shots and therefore cannot realistically say how long the problem will persist.

I realise that this is very frustrating for you. It may be that, if you raise it as a complaint with Smarty, someone may be able to research the problem and get you a better answer. 

Obviously, we are just Community forum members and so do not have access to that type of info.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @GeneArn_1676065  the problem to some extent is that Smarty relies on 3 network (as you have obviously seen). this means that they don't really get to call the shots and therefore cannot realistically say how long the problem will persist.

I realise that this is very frustrating for you. It may be that, if you raise it as a complaint with Smarty, someone may be able to research the problem and get you a better answer. 

Obviously, we are just Community forum members and so do not have access to that type of info.

Thanks for the advice