cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound call logs

Cushy3031
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How can I access my incoming call logs for a specific billing cycle? I need to review my call history for the past month and I'm not sure how to access it. I have checked the 'Usage history' page (/dashboard/usage-history/{date}/voice/0), but it only covers outbound calls. What steps do I need to follow to access this information and what information do I need to provide to my service provider to obtain these logs?

I would appreciate any guidance or recommendations from the SMARTY Community on this matter. Thank you in advance for your help!

7 REPLIES 7

WelshPaul
SMARTY Centurion
SMARTY Centurion

You can’t! There are no inbound call logs… Look at your devices call log history.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

I agree with @WelshPaul @ that you need to refer to your phone for inbound calls.

CliveTru_922239
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Agreed. Can’t do it… but frankly Smarty should allow it! 😬

I can't think of any UK mobile network operator that offers customers access to incoming call logs if you're in the UK using a UK mobile number. 

@CliveTru_922239  Given that the information is readily available to you on your own phone, not sure why would you expect a company to spend resource on providing that to you again.

AngeloDu_961109
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

This is totally unexpected.. I need an official report of my incoming calls log and you are saying it doesn't exist? What if I need this as proof in court or for government or criminal purposes purposes?

@AngeloDu_961109 The Police and Security Services have access to call logs under certain legislation in the UK i.e. in criminal proceedings.

Your question is asked from time to time - check it out on Google as I did - the answer is always the same.