cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP, Cannot now connect to Internet

Stephen_2534510
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have a Huawei B535-232 router, put in my ACTIVATED Smarty data sim and connected fine, was getting 20mb down and 5 up. Turned off router to move to final position and now it will not connect again....

Tried various APN settings to no avail.

Put my Vodafone phone sim into router and connects first time everytime, and reconnects if i shut router off.

Please can some advise as i am close to offering this setup a window to leave the building.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Chalkychap_0-1707499028269.png

Ah, that could be the issue. Just my luck as a new SMARTY Customer, and trying for the first time to connect, will wait till i see that issue resolved and try a connection again, if still the same i will get back to this community.

No updates since 6pm last night.  Is there a way to apply for a refund due to lack of service.  This is still going on.

@matthew_2481103  Updated today.

It says above - "Please check back here"  I checked back here and there is no new updates.

HamishL_2169631
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi Stephen 

Are you still using smarty, I am struggling to get a connection on my b535-232. Can I ask what apn settings you are using and if poss a screenshot of them.

Are you overseas ? 

If you are, you would need to change the APN in your device to โ€œmob.asm.netโ€

If you are in one of the 27 member states of the EU, you have up to 12 GB data allowance, depending on your Smarty plan (If you are on a plan with less than 12 GB, you can use up to that amount)

If you are outside the 27 member countries of the EU, you will need to buy a data add on.

Are you sure you have network coverage in your location, whether you are in the UK or abroad ?

@HamishL_2169631  APN needs to be mob.asm.net