cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renew problems

Michael_1360531
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Been with Smarty a couple of years and happy with the service. No problems renewing the service, all good. Changed my phone start of this year to another iPhone which was straight forward no problems, every thing went across. Now I can’t get the service to auto renew despite checking the debit card details are correct and marked preferred payment method and auto renew is clicked. This also applies to my wife’s phone, same thing happening, the Smarty app is on my phone. No renewal and the text to tell you so. Yes, on all occasions plenty of funds in the bank! Can’t see why this would happen re entered all details on both accounts several times now, to no avail. As said not a problem between the two accounts till I changed phones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Michael_1360531 Firstly, have you also checked the situation on your account dashboard on the website?

If there are still issues, then you will need to contact the Support Team via web chat. They can look at your account whereas we are forum members like you and so have no access.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Michael_1360531 Firstly, have you also checked the situation on your account dashboard on the website?

If there are still issues, then you will need to contact the Support Team via web chat. They can look at your account whereas we are forum members like you and so have no access.

Thanks for replying. Yes I’ve been on  the chat with them and re put in my details as advised. So fingers crossed next renewal date.