cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renew feature

Dharmin_1892447
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Does anybody else have issues with the Auto renew feature? 

It's a real pain as I've found my plan has paused on two occasions now despite having the auto renew 'enabled'. No help from the bot and if it's out of hours you might as well forget about it. Very frustrating and not very helpful if you find yourself unable to use your phone. 

• Any thoughts are greatly appreciated 
4 REPLIES 4

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Dharmin_1892447,

I am sorry this has been your experience with us, I would recommend turning your auto-renew off as it will give you the option to forget any saved payment methods. When you turn it back on again you can enter them a fresh. There can be a few reason why this might have happened out chat team can look into this further for you, https://smarty.co.uk/contact and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help, available daily from 8am – 8pm.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Dharmin_1892447 Auto renew has always worked without problem for two of us.

Thanks for the reply, yeah despite having auto renew on both my management plan and payment plan. I still get the sleeping 😴 emoji. I had to log on the website and transfer funds over. I did however reset my settings and hopefully I won't have this issue again when it renews next month. Feels like a Malarkey I could do without to be honest. In frustration I left the phone at home and went for a walk. It's working now.

@Dharmin_1892447 Is that the app that caused you problems? Must say I much prefer to log into the website if I need to do something important. App seems to be unstable at times (....but then, people say the about me too!)

Both you and the phone have clearly benefited form a little 'me time' it seems.