cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute Rubbish

TonyHea_2221189
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Referral program is a joke , no Referral received with the link  , support do not want to help 

would not recommended switching to Smarty 

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum, we are Smarty users, we don’t work for Smarty, so you are venting at the wrong people.

You don’t receive referral rewards immediately.

Read this : 

When will I get my referral reward?

Find out when you can expect to receive your £10 Gift Card referral reward.

Updated over a week ago

Join us, refer-a-friend and you’ll both get a £10 Gift Card for Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis Partnership or Uber, your choice.

Both you and your friend will get your £10 Gift Card once their 14-day money back guarantee period has passed.

We’ll send you an email when your friend successfully completes an order using your referral link, and another email once their 14-day money back guarantee period has passed.

You'll receive an email prompting you to 'choose your reward' - either £10 Gift Card for Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis Partnership or Uber. Your friend will receive the same. Once you've chosen this reward, you'll receive an email with your Gift Card unique code, ready to use with the supplier of your choice.

We’ll do this for each friend you successfully refer, so you can easily keep track of the referral rewards you’ve built up.

I didn’t receive my referral reward

Check in with your friend and make sure they used your referral link to order their SMARTY SIM. If you’ve carefully read and checked the renewal details above, but think there’s been an issue with your referral, contact a member of our support team via webchat.

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

As @JJP2 says, if you're new to Smarty you need to use your plan for a minimum of 14 days, after which your reward options will be sent to you via email. If you've followed the referral link that someone else has given you, and you saw a white banner whilst placing the order, then this should be honoured for both parties after the 14-day grace period.

If you've sent a referral link to someone, you might want to check that they followed the process correctly (and saw your name appear at the top of the Smarty site) to ensure that the referral was correctly tracked.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Did you switch because of the incentive @TonyHea_2221189?

These kind of referral issues don’t seem to be unique to SMARTY. Topic crops up in other service providers online communities.