cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G

TT_606016
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi. Had to reset auto monthly plan renewal with my bank.

Was moved to 5g with same 4g sim card installed.

Phone is stopping randomly. Is this because I have been shoved back to 4g, as this is all that displays?

Much thanks in advance 

Also, bank renewal is with old card number, not new one I registered to reacquaint with my phone service. Could this be cause?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@TT_606016  All plans include 5G - but only if and when it is available.

Normally your phone will move back to a $G signal if 5G is not available - this can vary from place to place and even time to time.

If there is a payment card problem, then your plan will not renew and you will get zero service. If in doubt, have a web chat with Support Team so that they can look into your account.

View solution in original post

TT_606016
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi. Thanks kindly. Updated software, phone went bonkers on me! Your answer resolved it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@TT_606016  All plans include 5G - but only if and when it is available.

Normally your phone will move back to a $G signal if 5G is not available - this can vary from place to place and even time to time.

If there is a payment card problem, then your plan will not renew and you will get zero service. If in doubt, have a web chat with Support Team so that they can look into your account.

TT_606016
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi. Thanks kindly. Updated software, phone went bonkers on me! Your answer resolved it.