Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

DonnaWi_1949457
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain i have found is my Smarty sim only its great & saved me lots of £££

NigelCa_1829637
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever was a top quality Italian jacket from a charity shop for a fiver. I wore it loads!

Best bargain in the past 12 months wasn't from a charity shop though, it was our Smarty SIM. Not joking.

For a top tip, we're back to charity shops: visit charity shops in an upmarket town or suburb. There are people who chuck out surprising classy items in great condition.

Kingsle_2317346
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My deal is getting the 8GB Data, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Voice £7per month offer for my daughter's phone - she loves it. Thanks.

AyalSan_2244680
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I scored an awesome deal in 2023 – got myself a SMARTY SIM. It's super cheap and the signal is top-notch everywhere I go. Smarty, you nailed it! 🎉

Coldbread
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was joining a family member on smarty. I can't believe how good the value is compared to other providers and the coverage is excellent !

Buffy101
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is the data SIM with not only unlimited but also UNCAPPED data for only £18 with the added bonus of a group discount. So good, I referred my friends!!

MN_1869851
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I can't believe how cheap smarty is. Best bargain for 2023 I believe. My best bargain over all is my Tesco rewards vouchers,  giving me year after year of free and discounts on food, days out, car wash and many more. Great being able to choose the options. No 1 tip for getting a bargain know what you want and the max price you're willing to pay, ofcourse shop around. 

Racerlady
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever:  a motorbike going for £75 because it needed a bit of work

Best bargain this year:  buying a refurbished iPhone and joining smarty group plan

Number one tip for a bargain:  a tip from my brother!

Ashvinshah154
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Got my smarty sim at a great value, got my family extra sim with £10 reward

Kemmydai
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Joining SMARTY and checking out the best deals in January and November!

Kemmydai
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Joining SMARTY!, and even better, switching up plans in January/November when even greater offers are made available.

TeresaSu_161740
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain ever - paying £190 for a diamond ring on eBay which I then had valued to check its authenticity. I nearly collapsed when the valuation came back at £2100

Nicole_309969
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My favorite bargain has to be the Smarty sim only deals currently. I've converted my Daughter and Partner because they're such good value for money and to top it off, because we're family we can then have the family group deal to save the extra 10% , FANTASTIC!

Nicole_309969
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

The best bargain I have ever found would have to be my smart TV. It was £600 but went to £400 for black Friday. Then when scanned it went through at £300 which was honored. Then I had loyalty points which saved me another £200! So I bagged, at the time, a new 50 inch smart TV for £100! Offers/freebies/bargains never seem to gravitate to me so it's safe to say i was extremely happy with this one 😁

Nicole_309969
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My number one tip for grabbing a bargain would be to shop around! Make sure you have compared what competitors are offering.

GiggsMan
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Smarty is very good service provide 

sky_1767010
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?  Smarty plan during black friday before price increase..
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?  already get notice for any bargain.

ClaireMc_409893
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

As a single parent, I have a very tight budget. My SMARTY plan means that I have enough data to be able to do without paying for separate broadband and for a much cheaper price. This is the best bargain as far as I'm concerned: I'm saving money on a monthly basis but without compromising quality or service. Thank you SMARTY! 

OliverA_1867773
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever found was a used car on eBay I bought for £2000 sold it for £6500 3 years later!

Best Bargain I found this year was some of the Amazon deals, such as a Echo Show 8 for £52!

To get the best bargains sign up to newsletters or use Honey.com to monitor prices!

LanaSto_2152365
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I got my data doubled...for free! Went from 16gb to 32gb, what a bargain!

Tip: check your emails! I would have missed it if I wasn't doing a casual email sort out. 

Another bargain: £10 for myself to join and my friend who had the SMARTY account. 

Smashing 🙂

Georgio_1060592
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting an awesome offer for unlimited data

EmmaHon_1389492
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Joining smarty, and being able to use my phone for free in Europe. Saved me so much money last year when I was on holiday!!! Can’t wait to go on more holidays this year and be able to FaceTime my family without worrying about extra charges ☀️🌈❤️

Ann
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Finding smarty and saving money 💰 

EwanGri_1176395
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is the £16 for unlimited mobile data texts and calls and it's been renewed 3x, it was only meant to last 12 months but they have given me an extra 24 over time! 

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got last year was a pair of ear buds for £20. I previously used wired headphones and I was reluctant to try any of the more expensive brands as I find it difficult to get headphones with a comfortable fit. These ear buds from a small UK company (Majority) are a comfortable fit and produce good sound for the price.

RobertC_1527096
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I like the value of money and if you have a problem it’s easy to get help to resolve it.

Samanth_2163885
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was finding smarty phone plans

the best bargain I’ve found is having all my family on smarty moblie

my number one tip is to join smarty mobile 

Mahmut1702
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain was having double data from Smarty while paying less.

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got last year was a pair of ear buds for £20. I previously used wired headphones and I was reluctant to try any of the more expensive brands as I find it difficult to get headphones with a comfortable fit. These ear buds from a small UK company (Majority) are a comfortable fit and produce good sound for the price.

SarahHa_1716586
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

2) 24 3 ply luxury toilet rolls dor £4.99

• 3) Shop around

IanGarb_2218685
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Getting unlimited Internet for £16 a month bargain & no one else  can beat it neither  

Is this offer still there?

Borbala_2020433
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite one is the unlimited UK data for 3 days just for £5!

MartaAda_395517
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever were Stella McCartney heels from TKMax for £140, don't have them anymore as have little one so no chance to run around in heels lol 

Last year best bargain was pretty much brand new Cry Baby cat doll that my daughter loves and because she was so happy to find it in charity shop the shop assistant gave it to her for free. She still takes it and sleep with it now 

Best advice will be to just keep looking and believe in luck x

XanderB888
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Best bargain was simply using smarty as my provider from the start, with no hidden fees, no surprises and simply great service with no issues whatsoever from day 1 XD

Thank you Smarty!

MarcoZingali
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? A dna test kit found in a charity shop paid a few pound because they thought it was a kids game 😂
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? My extra 25 gigabytes with smarty
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Be patient and look for them

klaragrant74
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was finding smarty sim - network using wifi calling and it actually works in my house, yay. 
Number one tip for me is to be signed up for early birds bargain notifications. 

klaragrant74
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
Best bargain was finding smarty with wifi calling and actually being able to make a call when at home. 
Top bargain tip is being signed up to early birds deals. 

SharmanW_712626
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain article was my children. They were free and were a goid investment over 37 years. They just keep giving.

IainFin_1651945
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? I bought a bag of books from a charity shop for 50p and one of the books was a rare Agatha Christie which I sold for over £40.