Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

gazzad
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was persuading my wife to join Smarty and we both got a good deal

KathrynS_811870
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number one tip for getting a good bargain is to shop around, don't settle for the first thing you see

Darryl_1211338
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Other than joining Smarty and sharing with friends, I think the best way to get a bargain is to ask politely (and once) for the best price or value add on when I choose a service.

kevinco_1600009
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Debenhams used to have secret sales items. Often the item was already discounted but when you got to the tip the price would be even lower. I bought a feather duvet originally priced at over a hundred pounds it had been discounted to 40 pounds but at the till I was charged only 2 pounds. 

Stephen_1351422
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting 120gb for £12 with Smarty, now that's a bargain.

CarleyB_2406671
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was getting my smarty sim with unlimited data for £15 a month. I was moving house and it was a life saver so that everyone could hotspot off me! 

CallumM_2172212
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Swapping from o2 to smarty  saving myself £20 a month. Wish I found smarty  sooner

AliciaT_1229950
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was a Zip through hoodie for my  daughter.  This was £5 from ASDA. Reduced from £14.00 on sale in December 23

LenaVla_2055785
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

There was no way of getting internet in our area, had to wait for months. SMARTY made it possible virtually immediately and at a bargain price.

Chuffed to bits! Very happy!

Suls_1812500
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim on a £10 for 60gb package. It's so cheap and value for money. It has excellent signal wherever l go - well done Smarty!

Suls_1812500
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim on a £10 for 60gb package. It's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go - well done smarty!

Suls_1812500
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim on a £10 for 60gb package. It's so cheap and has excellent signal wherever go - well done smarty!

LenaVla_2055785
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

There was no way of getting broadband in our area without a few month's wait. SMARTY made it possible virtually instantly and at a bargain price.

Chuffed to bits! Thanks!

AlanMca_2371873
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Where do I enter?

GrahamP_6967
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My best bargain was ditching Sky broadband, TV, telephone and EE mobile for Smarty unlimited voice and data. I now pay just over 80% less per month. Ask me how?🤔

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got last year was a pair of ear buds for £20. I previously used wired headphones and was reluctant to try ear buds from any of the more expensive brands as I find it difficult to get headphones with a comfortable fit. These ear buds from a small UK company (Majority) are a comfortable fit and produce good sound for the price.

AnnePett3477
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • Tip - leave things in your digital basket overnight. There’s often a discount offered to encourage you to complete the sale. 

Bernade_2377985
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I found a pure wool winter coat reduced from £150 to £6.00. Best bargain ever 👍

Bernade_2377985
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I once found a purr wool winter coat reduced from £150 to £6.00. Best bargain ever 😄

Sam
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

>What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

You mean other than using Smarty's group discount to sign up a family member.

Then it had to be when I bought a new TV from Argos and a couple weeks later received a £50 gift card from them for a promotion they were running for all customers who had bought selected electronics.

It was a nice suprise 😄

CEJS
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was absolutely my deal from Smarty. How can every other mobile company justify such high tariffs when Smarty is giving their customers such great deals!

CEJS
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was certainly my Smarty mobile plan. How can every other company charge so much? Smarty, you really look after your customers! 😇

Strangebones
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was getting  free add-on's to my plan, can't get more of a bargain than that!

SimonFo_2271179
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Joining Smarty 

DebzHol_2409344
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like how easy it was to transfer to Smarty and how much of a bargain my monthly charge is, so much better than my previous provider 

declan23
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was definitely the basic smarty sim card.. it has been a life saver given the circs I was in. Best bargain this year is a set of municipal steps, 3 flights which I do usually once a day and gives me a great workout at no cost. Number one tip is state of mind; live and let live

Seanlyn_2413576
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain i found this year is the new Samsung galaxy s24. you get the samsung watch6 for free when you buy it.

iamkateellis
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My son has a Smarty sim and he recommended. It is the best bargain in 2023 for me! The plans are so cheap and I have excellent signal wherever l go. Thank you

C542378
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I think my bargain of the year (including 2024!) was my new bike! I managed to get £1000 off it, and as a result was able to get a far better one.

Previously, I managed to get my Galaxy S22 Ultra half price as a preorder deal, with free Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Watch 4 bundled with it!

I think the best way of finding good deals is to constantly check the website and other sites such as DailyMail for cashback offers, etc.

Alexand_2414278
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was taking out 32Gb deal for the price of 16Gb 🙂

Alexand_2414278
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was 32Gb for the price of 16Gb deal 🙂

MaxineH_2365967
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My favourite bargain is the 10% off group discount, its also really helpful to have all the accounts accessible through 1 person.  

PhilipG_2394541
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • My best bargain - SMARTY of course!  Great value, and no roaming rip-off
  • it has to be SMARTY because I started with you this year
  • my number 1 tip is to research what you need properly and watch the small print

YaasirA_2272344
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

When I saw that smarty reduced the £6 plan to £5 for 5Gb

RoyT
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargin was your special £5 offer. My previous provider was cahrging £6 and wanted to put it up.  

VickiHu_2136328
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was getting a smarty sim for my sons first phone now weve all switched and got a family plan paying same for all 4 of us as what I was paying just for my sim alone - bargain!

Hey

Carolin_1965187
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Giving me an extension of 1 Year to my existing deal. Thanks it was really appreciated 💖