cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unprocessable entity when trying to submit credit card payment to turn off content filter.

Bryan
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

The adult content filter has a habit of blocking non adult content sites as well as adult content. I would like to disable it but cannot due to what happens every time I try. Please see attached image. Why is it an unprocessable entity? What's going on here? Why does this happen?

I can't upload an image, the following message appears :

You do not have permission to upload images.

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Bryan  I have also replied on your other post on the same subject.

Why not web chat with smarty Support team if you are having problems with unblocking adult content.

We are forum members like you and so cannot take any direct action for you.

Bryan
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi MSF. I already intend to chat with the support team again about this. I didn't expect, ask or imply that forum members should take direct action for me. I don't know why you would think this. What I've done here is create a forum post that a member may see who has experience of this problem and may have knowledge of how to assist with this matter. Someone reading may know the answer to my questions.🙄

@Bryan  I think I did say, from experience, that the algorithm is not 100% perfect and so blocks sites that may not be truly 'adult' in content.

My reason for confirming that we are forum members, again from experience, is that many people mistakenly believe that they are writing to smarty directly on here.

Given that only Smarty can take off the adult block (that is in brief the answer to your question) , unfortunately there isn't anything that forum members can do. I do hope you get a successful outcome with the support team.