cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacement SIM

MrSweeper
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Iam trying to order a replacement SIM for my son. He is in my Group Plan. When I go to order one it will only allow me to order a SIM for myself [group owner] I see no way of ordering for someone in my plan. Could someone help me please?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator
What to do if your SIM card gets lost or stolen

Order a new replacement SIM and weโ€™ll block your lost SIM straight away.

Written by Casey
Updated over a week ago

โš ๏ธVery important: Please do not request a replacement SIM if you are currently in the process of porting your old number to SMARTY. Wait for the port to fully complete.

If your SIM has been lost, stolen or damaged, donโ€™t worry, weโ€™ve got your back. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hereโ€™s how itโ€™ll work:

1. Follow the link to order a free replacement SIM.

Youโ€™ll be asked to confirm your delivery address, or provide a new one.

Along with this, if you're a Group Owner requesting a replacement SIM for a Group Member, you'll be prompted to confirm the full name and number of the Member you're requesting a new SIM for.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

As this is the Smarty Community Forum, we are customers just like you, we donโ€™t work for Smarty, so any issues re the above advice, you will need to open a webchat with Smarty, which is available 08.00 - 20.00 seven days a week.

* The above info is from :

https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/1215834-what-to-do-if-your-sim-card-gets-lost-or-stolen 

View solution in original post

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@MrSweeper Did you start by logging into his account first?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator
What to do if your SIM card gets lost or stolen

Order a new replacement SIM and weโ€™ll block your lost SIM straight away.

Written by Casey
Updated over a week ago

โš ๏ธVery important: Please do not request a replacement SIM if you are currently in the process of porting your old number to SMARTY. Wait for the port to fully complete.

If your SIM has been lost, stolen or damaged, donโ€™t worry, weโ€™ve got your back. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hereโ€™s how itโ€™ll work:

1. Follow the link to order a free replacement SIM.

Youโ€™ll be asked to confirm your delivery address, or provide a new one.

Along with this, if you're a Group Owner requesting a replacement SIM for a Group Member, you'll be prompted to confirm the full name and number of the Member you're requesting a new SIM for.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

As this is the Smarty Community Forum, we are customers just like you, we donโ€™t work for Smarty, so any issues re the above advice, you will need to open a webchat with Smarty, which is available 08.00 - 20.00 seven days a week.

* The above info is from :

https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/1215834-what-to-do-if-your-sim-card-gets-lost-or-stolen 

Ordered now, thanks

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@MrSweeper Did you start by logging into his account first?

MrSweeper
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Got it, thank you.