cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when calling to any landline number

Prasenj_1670636
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Have anyone facing problems when calling to any landline number from Smarty which is voice goes breaking to otherside but voice coming my phone clear? 

6 REPLIES 6

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I've sometimes experienced poor quality connections to landlines, which I've resolved by: 

1. Hanging-up, and calling again.
  2. Asking the recipient to call me back, if possible.

One of the above normally results in a good or better connection. Mobile telephony is not perfect, nor guaranteed as such.  

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

I can't say that I have experienced that problem. Is it the same in all areas or in some places only?

Not in some places only I made several phone calls to landline only in different places . All have complained me same thing.  But with mobile number it's OK.  

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Just a point to mention for your security.....possibly not a good idea to publish your personal email address on posts.

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Prasenj_1670636

We would definitely want to check your account, if you can please get in touch with our chat team we can look into this further. https://smarty.co.uk/contact and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help. Available daily from 8am – 8pm

SiaDent_2478337
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Yes. I have the same problem.  I can't speak with the school, council and so on. I think I have to change the network again .  One of my friend  it is on Three (not Smaty) and has the same problem.