cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan is paused - no reason given

JasonHa_1955218
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi, I’ve renewed my sim and it says on my account my plan is paused, didn’t have any issues taking the money out of my account  though. 
No reason given why it’s paused only to contact support team… 

any idea why? 
Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @JasonHa_1955218 . The first thing to consider is whether the phone is still working. If so, then your plan must be active.

If not, then you will need a web chat with Support Team to put it right.

View solution in original post

@Elizabe_1134067 First thing to check is the account to see if plan is showing as active. Then check payment history to see if you have paid for a plan.

If you have paid and plan is not active, then you need a web chat with Support Team. I assume that he is at school during the day, so hopefully you consort it by the end of the school day (he won't need it while in school).

If you have not paid for any reason, you may need to contact the bank/card company etc to see what happened.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @JasonHa_1955218 . The first thing to consider is whether the phone is still working. If so, then your plan must be active.

If not, then you will need a web chat with Support Team to put it right.

This has happened to me as well. The phone is used by my 14 year old autistic son. Not being able to contact him is incredibly frustrating and dangerous. And, yes, the phone is working perfectly. 

@Elizabe_1134067 First thing to check is the account to see if plan is showing as active. Then check payment history to see if you have paid for a plan.

If you have paid and plan is not active, then you need a web chat with Support Team. I assume that he is at school during the day, so hopefully you consort it by the end of the school day (he won't need it while in school).

If you have not paid for any reason, you may need to contact the bank/card company etc to see what happened.