cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT HAPPY

JasonCr_2111813
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I have been trying to port my number over but without any joy and now the customer service team are not replying to any of my messages! I find this rude and unacceptable... Not what I expected given the reviews.. 

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JasonCr_2111813  Sorry to hear about this problem. when you booked to port your number, were you not given a date?

Usually, if you book on one business day, the port should be complete by 5pm on the next business day.

if you cannot get any help via the Support Team on web chat, raise it as a complain instead.

Pjwat1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have had my number transferred from GiffGaff but i still have no service. If its not sorted soon i will be back to giffgaff

@Pjwat1  What date were you given when you made the request? If you order on a business day before 5pm, it should transfer by 5pm the next business day.

I'm assuming that you did activate the sim beforehand and received a temporary random number. Something should show on your account dashboard if it is active.

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

When you say "without any joy ? What is (not) happening ?

I joined Smarty from Voxi on June 2nd earlier this month. I gave Smarty the PAC Code that I obtained from Voxi, and was then informed by text and email, plus the Smarty app, that my PAC code had been accepted, and when my number would port across to Smarty, and everything worked as outlined.

Stating the obvious, but are you sure you have the correct PAC code, havent mistaken the letter "O" for the number "0* etc ? 

If you sure you have entered the correct PAC code, then follow the advice from @MSF .

Let us know how this situation is resolved.