Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down birmingham

Mohammed_687782
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi guys

I have been a smarty for a few years and no issues really 

Since last Friday my network went down and the network status says masts are being worked on etc etc but I can't make any calls or text and the signal comes on for a few seconds and then switches off.

I have tried everything including resetting my network and switched my phone off and nothing works.

Anyone else experiencing any issues or experienced this so I can fix it

It's been nearly a week and support has been useless so if no one has any help, I will be leaving 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

If the network is down where you live, it’s down, no amount of re-starting your phone will help. It’s like trying to turn on the lights in your house during a powercut. 

As this is the Smarty users forum, none of us work for Smarty. 

I do find it odd that you say support has been useless. 

Given the situation, as Smarty is owned by Three, I would suggest popping into a Three store for a face to face chat, to see if they can check things out for you. 

As this situation has been happening for a week, I am surprised we haven’t heard about this before, you can’t be the only person using Three / Smarty in your area near your mast, many people will likely be affected.

Pop into a Three store and see what they say. Good luck 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Mohammed_687782  If you don't get sufficient help from Support Team, why not put in a complaint which should escalate the issue?