cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need money back

YasminM_2530419
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I set up a sim that had 15gb for £8 and used for 3 months i didn’t use any of the data so therefore i need money back, thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Centurion
SMARTY Centurion

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers just like you. as we don’t work for Smarty, we of course don’t have access to other customers account details. 

Turn Off auto renewal on your payments and contact Smarty via webchat. Of course, not working for Smarty, I can’t speak for Smarty, but I doubt you will get a refund, you bought a service, it’s up to you whether you use it or not. Don’t forget to turn off auto renewal on future payments.

Decembersangel
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@YasminM_2530419  Unless your plan had the 'terms' that you get a reund on any data not used then I think that it will be unlikely you will get a refund.
The plans that refund for unused data will credit the £ against the next months payment i.e I have a plan that is £7/mth with 2GB data and the credit for any un-used data is used against my next months cost. I never use data, as I am reclusive and so only ever connect to my wifi, and so the unused 2GB of data is credited as £2 (£1/GB or part of) against my next bill so I only pay £5/mth.
If you have never had a 'reduced' payment, in those 3 months, due to un-used data then you will be on a plan that is 'pay £x and get unlimited calls and texts and xGb of data'.
Hope this helps x x

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@YasminM_2530419 Unfortunately, Smarty plans do not work that way. Each one lets a month and there is no refund for unused data.

The EXCEPTION to this is if you buy one of the Data Discount Plans which will give you credit towards the next month's plan. Take a look at https://smarty.co.uk/all-plans