cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my smarty app! Annoyed

Andrew13
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Help! I am new to Smarty, but I am having all sorts of problems with the App… when I log in, I can see the home/landing screen for around 1 second before another screen pop up with a bell at the top and the words “share exciting things with me” with subtext about deals & offers from Smarty. Once this screen pops up it cannot be closed or moved. No access to the app, nothing… I’ve closed & re-opened the app & have even deleted it & re-installed it but to no avail. This is so annoying! My wife who’s also with Smarty, on the same wi-fi network & also uses an Apple device has no issues. Can someone please help. BTW: I am using an iPhone 14 Pro-max with the current iOS.

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Andrew13  A very simple work-around, at least temporarily, is to access your account via the web page instead - far more stable in my experience.

Have you cleared the browser cache on your device?

Decembersangel
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

Hi @Andrew13 👋
Apps for many companies are notoriously bad and riddled with problems.
I never use apps as I always login to a web page (as suggested by @MSF ) and then 'Add to Home Screen' for easy access and saving time typing it in the search etc each time. This option is available when you press the 3 dots at the top right hand of the screen .
Hope this helps!