cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view the call history of a number in my plan online (not on the phone)

RichardB_547043
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi,

I’d like to view the call history of a number on my plan using my computer and not through the phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I’m not having a lot of luck so far!

Thanks so much for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

At this time, seems SMARTY have an issue with the online dashboard https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard

Initially when I signed-in, many of the menu options were missing (e.g. "Usage history") but load eventually.

Anyway @RichardB_547043, the online dashboard has a "Usage history" option, but there's no filter for the usage history as I recall, so looking at history of one number might be time consuming.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Click on top right hand corner circle (with your initials in it), then click on Usage History and choose the relevant month.

It only gives a list of all calls with date, time and duration. As @Chalkychap says, I can find no way to sort it and it comes in descending date order. also, Smarty  point out that there is a 2hr delay in recording calls there.