cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

LouiseIn_106759
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How can I log into my sons account without entering the security code it sends to the mobile by text or email. He has lost his phone and I can't log in to cancel to the recurring top up without entering the code

2 REPLIES 2

AlecEdworthy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

You'll need to speak to the SMARTY Support Team.  They're available from 8am to 8pm seven days a week.  Just click on the green/white speech bubble in the bottom right of their website, answer a few questions for the bot and it should put you through to the support team and I'm sure they'll have this sorted for you in no time.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@LouiseIn_106759 Depending upon how old your son is, then he may need to log into his account to do that.

He needs his email and password. If he has forgotten his password, he needs to click on the 'forgotten password' section to follow the process.

If you are paying for his monthly plan via a group and he is 16 or over, if all else fails you can remove him from the group and then it would stop the auto renewal as far as I can see: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/3408171-how-do-i-remove-a-member-from-my-group-plan

Hope this helps.