cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group %10 Discount.

Brooker88
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

So I've been with Smarty a month now, I have a group set up with mine & my daughter's SIM card

When registering it was advertised that you get %10 off while in a group.

I received my bill on the 22nd & was billed two £10s instead of £9?

Is there something I have to do to apply the %10 discount? 

I plan on adding more Sims to my group but I can get cheaper family deals from BT/EE if discount is not being applied.

Thanks, Andrew.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think so @Brooker88, section 14.10 of the terms & conditions states: 

Please note that if you already have a promotional discount, the 10% group discount will only be applied to your plan once your promotional discount ends. If you have a promotional discount that doesn't expire you will retain your promotional discount and will not receive a group discount. If you want to take advantage of your 10% instead of the promotional discount then please get in touch with customer support. 

The promotion offering 60GB data for price of 30GB lasts for 12 months.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I have a group plan @Brooker88, and each SIM in the plan gets a 10% discount.

I didn't have to claim anything, it just happened automatically. My plans are setup to auto-renew.

Did you receive an email confirmation when members joined your plan, with details of what plan they’re on, and their next billing date?

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

You don’t get the discount if you’re on a promotional plan. You must be on a double data promo plan or something?

Hi, yes we're on the 30gb deal (60gb for a year I think)

Is that the reason why?

Thanks 

I think so @Brooker88, section 14.10 of the terms & conditions states: 

Please note that if you already have a promotional discount, the 10% group discount will only be applied to your plan once your promotional discount ends. If you have a promotional discount that doesn't expire you will retain your promotional discount and will not receive a group discount. If you want to take advantage of your 10% instead of the promotional discount then please get in touch with customer support. 

The promotion offering 60GB data for price of 30GB lasts for 12 months.

I just noticed at the top of my plan it says "%10 off group applied"