Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Bye Smarty Good Riddance

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Thank God I managed to Port out Today

Now with new network got my number back all is working Smarty you and your support are a shambles and disgrace i wanted to stay but 14 days issue not fixed agents couldn't get any replies from Tech Team

they did refund me my 1st months payment that's something I'm glad the Pac code worked as agent advised the Pac code wasn't going to work

Goodbye Smarty

7 REPLIES 7

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Doesn't sound great @AB - out of interest, who is your 'new' mobile service provider?  

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Sorry it didn't work out for you @AB .

Some of us have a really good service that meets our needs at a good price, while for others there are problems. From the posts I see, there are always some areas where service is patchy or where speeds do not meet expectations. I guess that some or all of these factors are a problem with every network at some point - otherwise nobody would ever change networks!

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Speed and signal was not a problem that's why i wanted to stay but if you have account problems you get no Help from agents or Tech no reply  dashboard not working couldn't get a Pac code they had to do it manually if you phone you get message You dont have Access to this service

Gone to EE PAYG

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Currently EE PAYG starts at £10/month for 500-minutes, unlimited texts, and 8GB.

10% off for paying monthly automatically, allowed to use allowances while roaming in the EU, data rollover, telephone support available but chargeable.

No 5G, maximum download speed 25Mbps.

WelshPaul
SMARTY Centurion
SMARTY Centurion

EE is a rip off... Haven't used them since the Orange days. 😂

Truth be told, you get abysmal support with the majority of networks these days and paying more for your phone service doesn't get you better support - Vodafone taught me that! 

What kind of support do Vodafone claim to offer, and what did you actually get @WelshPaul
My 1st mobile phone (aka brick) was with Vodafone back in the mid-1990's, but haven't used them since then.   

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

I see that you also posted this in your original thread.