cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DrayTek 2620 LTE 4G router

Nogbaduk
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I CANNOT FIND ANY APN NAME SETTINGS THAT WORK. 

DO I JUST LEAVE BLANK?

Smarty support hopeless and think I have a phone as only suggest APN mob.asm.net. 

I have tried “three.co.uk” and “3internet” but not connecting. 

help please! 

5 REPLIES 5

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Not sure if you have seen this document:

https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/downloads/vigor-2620/send/722-vigor-2620/1603-qsg-v2620-v1

When you put the sim in a phone, the "three.co.uk" setting should work.

Nogbaduk
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I know how my router works but suspect Smarty sims don’t work in them as they are CGNAT. 

can you get an expect to help me or I will quit Smarty today? 

We are Forum Members just like you and not experts necessarily. I just wanted to try and offer some help in case you had not seen that document.

If you wish to speak to Smarty, then you need to web chat with Support Team - I realise that you  already said that you have done that, but the tech specs of this are above my grade - another Member may be able to help ou hopefully..

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

The APN "mob.asm.net" is only needed if you intend to use your device while roaming @Nogbaduk.

If you need support for a non-handset device, you might need to consider using a service provider that offer support for mobile broadband routers and dongles. 

Quin452
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I've got the 2866Lac.

I've used Three before, not SMARTY, and I simply put in three.co.uk for the settings.

I now use 1pmobile, and I've left the APN blank, put in the SIM code and made sure the SIM was activated.