cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Download Statement

SiTith74
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Is there a way to download a statement showing my usage and numbers calls / texted etc? Thanks all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

There isnโ€™t, but :

If you log in to your account * online * not through the app, you can copy and paste your usage into an excel spreadsheet, Google sheet etc. 

Example screenshot below, obviously you highlight the required data, copy it and paste it into your desired spreadsheet (Probably โ€œpaste specialโ€ would work best in Microsoft Excel, to paste the data as plain text without any hidden formatting being copied) 

IMG_0897.png

โ€ƒ

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@SiTith74,

Smarty don't do downloadable statements for usage and number calls due to the way they are set-up (cost reduction, and not aiming at the business market).

The best I can think of would be to do a screenshot of each page needed and then use those for printing etc

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

There isnโ€™t, but :

If you log in to your account * online * not through the app, you can copy and paste your usage into an excel spreadsheet, Google sheet etc. 

Example screenshot below, obviously you highlight the required data, copy it and paste it into your desired spreadsheet (Probably โ€œpaste specialโ€ would work best in Microsoft Excel, to paste the data as plain text without any hidden formatting being copied) 

IMG_0897.png

โ€ƒ

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is a really useful method actually - thanks for sharing @JJP2. I was thinking to do some data accounting for the week to see an average usage.
Shame they don't churn out a simple PDF with a table of data/values etc - even a CSV would be helpful! Maybe one for the works in the future.