cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 days number transferring

Krakoos78
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi guys. Unfortunately I have to say, that my first experience with Smarty isn't positive. I activated my sim card 16/11 and since then my account is active and I'm being charged. However I wait 4 days already for my old number transferring. 4 days when I can't use the product I paid for.  During that time nobody can contact me and I cannot login to many websites (I use 2 steps security). Don't you think it's not right? The process should be much shorter or I should be changed from the moment when my old number is ready. 

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Krakoos78 When you activated the sim, it was allocated a random number. This means that you can certainly call and message people and use data within the plan.

If you ordered the transfer late on Thursday 16/11 night, it would not be effective until Friday. The next business day is therefore Monday (today) and you would expect the transfer by 5pm.

When you completed the transfer form were you not given a date?

Krakoos78
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I activated the sim 16/11 in the afternoon and was given 17/11 (Friday) as the transferring day, then Friday afternoon it changed to 20/11. Still not completed when I submit this post. Also the data don't work. Do I have to reset my network? 

@Krakoos78 Always worth turning phone off and then on again to force it to register to network.

However, your dashboard should show your transferred-in number once it is complete.

It should happen by 5pm today.