Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

GerardM_1896822
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? - My Smarty Mobile sim only plan.
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? My Taylormade Driver.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Do lots of research before jumping into buying.

DeniseMC
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of the year is renewing my smarty sim 60GB for the price of 30GB. 
My Bargain tip is to keep searching the  internet  and always try and purchase thru ‘Topcashback’  to get even more savings !

michael_2424207
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I bought a tin of Bruner with my £10 voucher 

MarutaW_2413017
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My tip for a getting a bargain - good communication skills always helps! Happy New Year! Cheers

michael_2424207
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I bought a tin of Bruner for £10 with my voucher 

PhilRus_1412162
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

been a member for years, still great price and customer service, have just got my partner to sign up after she couldn’t contact the  provider she was with, and we both get a gift for doing so 👍

budbaxter
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I've ever found?   A book on matte paintings in the movies. £2 in a charity shop. Sold on ebay for £350. That was good day.    🙂

LewisMcA_142737
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is any unused data goes to money off the money subs. 🫶🏽

budbaxter
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I've ever found?   A book on matte paintings in the movies. £2 in a charity shop. Sold on ebay for £350. That was good day.    🙂

nigelro_1398081
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargain for me was getting my Smarty sim 👍

DAMARIS_1622902
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

120GB tarrif for my son

Rebecca_2415049
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found? Bluelight discount card! Tjhe bargains are endless 

• What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? Ninja airfryer in the black friday sales!! Changed the game 

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Keep your eyes peeled! And patience 😄

MichaelB_415045
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain is my recent purchase of my Subaru WRX. I saw it advertised at a price I couldn’t afford and as it was a Japanese car importer, I asked if he had any at a lower price I quoted. He said I could have the one he had advertised with £5250 discount. I had to travel on the train to London to see it. I was apprehensive, but when I saw the car I fell in love with it. Such a bargain and it’s absolutely fantastic, best car I’ve owned in over 50 years. Performance, comfort and drivability. It’s 10 years newer than my other Subaru WRX and it’s a totally different car in every respect. 

JoeCand_1295140
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me was getting £20 unlimited data with SMARTY. The tip is to find the cheapest contract 

Rookeryview
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always shop around, but you won't beat Smarty for mobile, so there's no point with them🤣

Nab
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain so far I've got this year is a RTX 2060 for only £95. It helped me build my gaming setup all for under £300.

But all respect to the great 32gb £8 black Friday deal , as a Student with low income , this deal was amazing and really helped with commuting all over London for work 😭

Best tip for a bargain is patience , don't go rushing out looking for a bargain. Let the bargain come to you. 😁

ShonaBa_2428736
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting my smarty sim was a great bargain and I love it 

libanfn
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was getting a whopping 125GB for £12 only. Smarty offers the best value for money. The best bargain I bagged this year is the same one. Lastly, my advice for anyone who wants to get a bargain is to checkout Smarty. The value you provide for fraction of the cost is unbeatable. 

Amandaw_1462969
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

It would be amazing to win love all deals as nice and cheap 

User101
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

One of my best bargains was signing up to smarty a few years ago now. Which was the cheapest offer compared to many other suppliers that I found on a price comparison website. I later signed up the rest of my family to make use of the group discount and reward for signing up family and friends. As well as getting a reliable service and instant access to my accounts online, we love the fact that we have not had any price rises, we get double data, roaming in Europe included, and that all this is at an incredible price for a 30 day contract.

LucaMan_2401485
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain? IKEA sofa, used for a little over 2 months, owner already tired of it, secretly puts it on Nextdoor without the husband knowing it…got it for free!

RoPlesh_2352391
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I am a bargain hunter.  Hands down my unlimited Smarty SIM £16 per month plus a cashback. Saved me a lot of money!

PaulWood_631865
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The Smarty SIM only £20 unlimited data plan - such good value, and i get an amazing 5g signal, and with the group plan (which I use for my family) all plans 10% cheaper. Smarty rocks!

Rooster_No1
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My current energy deal.... I can charge my electric car for £3 odd, for 200 miles  !

Absolute bargain  !  (In today's economic climate)

WendyPa_1787324
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me is getting free MMS messages from Smarty!! Never had that before, what a treat, thank you Smarty and Happy Birthday!  ❤️

Rooster_No1
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Bets tip I can offer ... Buy winter clothes in the hight of summer  !

Last year I bagged 2 excellent jumpers for £4 each, and a massive sleeping bag at 60% discount.

ToddyHope
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain has been being able to add my newly secondary school age youngest child as well as my elderly Aunty to my Smarty family so we all get a discount and if we don't use all our data we get some of the cost back! Aunty is happy as she can WhatsApp call the little ones even when she's on the bus, and I take care of the admin for her and my kids so they don't have to worry plus it's cheaper all round! Peace of mind and simplicity and a great deal for everyone. 

IgorKajat
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I just wanted to express my joy at receiving the annual data update for another year! The prospect of having 12 GB of data to use abroad is truly appreciated. Thank you for this fantastic opportunity.

pizzaritti
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain is Smarty itself. Reasonable price with decent signal (London underground wifi included!)

ankjohnson
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

buy unwanted shop vouchers from relevant sites to get a discount, using a casback credit card, and then find further discounts before paying off your basket. 

teniadewole
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

The best bargain I bagged in 2023 was my unlimited data sim plan for £16 instead of £20! I've never seen a deal so cheappp! I was also able to recommend my sister unto the same sim plan. 

teniadewole
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found?

The bets deal I found was my unlimited data sim plan for £16 instead of £20. I've never seen a deal so cheap for unlimited data! I was also able to recommend my sister unto the same sim plan!

CarolCh_2428136
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain this year so far- buying a kindle fire from my adult son for a fiver!

DragonCat
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was a return ticket to Paris from London by coach for £5 - the coach driver himself could not believe when saw the ticket 😅 It was Megabus - they were running a promotion - selling some extremely cheap tickets 

AnneJar_1321287
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain is the house I am living in. 5 years ago I bought it for £80,000 admittedly it was in a poor state and I spent about the same modernising it. I now live in an almost 200 year old cottage that has all the benefits of an ultra modern house while retaining its original charm. It was valued at more than the total paid for purchase and refurbing so this is my favourite bargain.

KurtDorr_145657
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

found some salt and vinegar peanuts for like 30p, was super impressed with myself

Edwin_X78
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Nice 5g on iPhone 14 . I love it 🥰 

IndiraC_2078370
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was getting international calls for few pounds a month. Best deal ever! 

luiscdiniss
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain for me is definitely the fact that I've 60GB of internet for the price of 30GB and don't need to pay extra to have roaming which is important because I travel quite often. 

Thank you!

ThomasDa_795839
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best deal I got in 2023 was a free day at the test match