Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,151 REPLIES 2,151

gbengoyor
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

That’s a great question. I love finding good deals and saving money.

That’s a great question. I love finding good deals and saving money. 😊

One of the best bargain I've bagged this year was a LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon set that I bought online for £100. It was originally priced at £149.99, so I saved £49.99 or 33% off the regular price.

I was very happy with my purchase because I’m a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO, and this set is one of the most iconic and detailed models in the LEGO Star Wars collection. It has over 1300 pieces and features many authentic details, such as rotation top and bottom gun turrets, a cockpit that opens, a boarding ramp and six minifigures. It was alot of fun to build and display .

AmyLits_1378707
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain has been getting 60GB of data at the price of 30GB for two years! 

Mohbeen_1839041
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Since changing to SMARTY I haven’t had any problems at all.

s1mptom
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I gave up home expensive slow internet in favor of 5G from smarty! speed is higher - price is lower) thanks!

EmmaYou_2351518
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was getting a sim that matched my current one at the time for half the price.

My number one tip would be to shop around and not just look at the big companies. They know most people will pick them for the name and therfore charge you for that. This applies to nearly everything

Karling
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Picsart_24-01-13_17-01-02-394.png

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Be QUICK.. best deals tend to go fast...

As the saying goes... 'The early bird gets the worm!' ❤️

Raymond_2351410
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty my mobile bill has gone from £60 to £10 a Bargin

gbengoyor
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

That’s a tough question. There are so many amazing bargains out there, and I’m always on the lookout for them. 😊

One of the biggest bargains I have even found was a brand new MacBook Air that I bought online for £500. It was originally priced at £999, so I saved £499 or 50% off the regular price. 

I found this deal on a website called DealNews, which is one of the best price bargain websites that are cheaper than eBay. They post daily deals and coupons across the web, and they have a team of experts who vet every single deal they post to ensure it's the best price available.

I was very lucky to find this deal because it was a flash sale that lasted only a few hours. I had to act fast and place my order before it sold out. I was so excited when I received my MacBook Air in the mail. It was in perfect condition and worked flawlessly.  It was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made, and I use it every day for work and entertainment. I love how fast, light, and sleek it is, and how it has a long battery  life and a retina display. It was definitely worth the money, and I'm very happy with my bargain .

Kaziq
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain this year was a perfectly functional and comfortable chair for my room. I moved to UK from another country, and needed some furniture quickly and at a low cost, because it was going to be temporary. Some great lady offered me a nice roller chair for free, and I am still using it.

IanGrah_1910775
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain in 2023 was switching to Smarty from my previous network provider. My monthly payment was halved and my data allowance more than doubled. What’s not to like. 😃👍🏻

My best bargain of all time was buying my home. I got it at a much reduced rate as it needed to be fully redecorated after the previous owner had rented it out and the tennant’s had shown it no respect at all. 

My best tip for bagging a bargain is not to rush in, but to do some research.  

Nali
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain in 2023 was Smarty sim , with 40gb of data and I use 10gb while at work in my car as Uber driver, and the rest watching YouTube when it's quiet , my advice is always shop around comparison sites to get the best deals 😀 and your the winner 🏆 

GarethT_2337673
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain was yellow labels items at Sainsbury's.  Best bargain this year was a smart TV.  Best tip , go to the supermarket.  Gareth.

OliverJ_1540903
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Pizza oven for £150. Yum. 

Abdulla_2243529
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Cheap, fast, discounts all in one

DonRams_2003622
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain - Smarty sim for my phone. I've never seen so much data available for such a low cost!

PaulBur_1561463
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was signing up to Octopus Energy. Not only do I save money on electricity but I have earned £150 by recommending it to others. Of course Smarty was also a good bargain.

LeeRobin_575501
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ipad Air...worth while shopping around and got a real bargain!

William_2054601
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargain: badger harness,

Best this year. Tomato slippers

tip: Decent shoes.

LouiseS_2350429
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

16GB for £8!! It’s an absolute steal best bargain by far 🤩

Margare_1975215
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever was my smarty sim. Best bargain of 2023 light fitting from IKEA. No. 1 tip for getting a bargain is following Martin Lewis money program. 

LouiseS_2350429
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

Getting my new smarty SIM and 16GB of data for £8 🤩 it’s an absolute steal!! 

Femiart1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've ever found: Best bargain deal for me was getting a SMARTY data and call deal for £6, all for £5. 
Best Bargain this year: Adding my other devices to my SMARTY account under GROUP

Tip for best bargain: Subscribe to newsletter of the places you spent your money to get the first hand news of when a bargain is available

Victori_2287651
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Number 1 tip for getting the best bargain is to shop around on different websites for a product you like and apply for discount codes when it prompts you

Jamess
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I ever got was when a lady was signing up people for a radio usage survey going door-to-door. I was reluctant but agreed to do one as she was nice, and a few years later have earned over £1000 from semi-regular radio diaries. It takes about 5-10 minutes of my time max to fill out a whole week.

Best bargain this year is probably a new mattress I bought. Turns out I needed it more than I thought, and I got money off and free pillows by talking to the support.

Advice for getting bargains online is so not be afraid to ask the customer support for a company if there’s a way they can get you a better deal. I’ve had plenty of money off from this approach. 

STmarie00
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty has the best bargains I've found and I also happened to find them this year! 🤑

For great bargains I ask friends and search the internet 😁👍

(I recommend smarty to everyone I know BTW 🤍) 

Valerie_1460848
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Discover Smarty then sharing this great value plan 😁

Timbob1208
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching to Smarty was the best decision I've made because it's one of the cheapest Sims out there, best prices on all deals and packages

renram
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain I've ever found is smarty's £10 for 50GB per month.

SirAchie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever - VW priced my current car wrong online, bought it for the advertised price.

Best bargain 2023 - Ercol table and chairs X 6 all for under the cost of 1 seat.

Top tip - Slow down, reseach, research & research before you buy.

ZoeDavi_1919511
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love smarty! The double data was an absolute bonus when I signed up so what did I do the day after? Yep! Signed my daughter and partner up too! My sister has also recently joined! Never had a problem with this network and I will continue to recommend:)! 

Daisieh_2015212
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My best bargain has to be buying the kids Christmas presents and my local Asda had reduced the last TV 32 inch sharp to £32 because ti was a split box. Contents absolutely fine.

Also a good bargain is a smarty sim card!! 

RobynTh_1248562
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Top tip for bargain hunting - be prepared to go shopping (including online) early in the day.

TotoroLove
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Best bargain to date was some wonderful outfits from Temu. Didn't know about them until recently. Having said that nothing can beat Smarty's amazing plan for £8 I get double the amount of GBs for the whole year at a fraction of the price when compared to other network providers. Ended last year on an uplifting note! Big thank you! I am grateful to have found you! 🙂 

RaymondM_882925
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Case of nice Shiraz at £5 per bottle. Might get me through january 🙂

Lawrenc_2361003
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Updated sims for better deals tailored to myself

KevTu_1725102
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

My best tip is to move all your family Sims to Smarty

Susannah_902330
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty. Only costs me £10 per month now compared to previously paying about £50 per month when I was on a contract 

Georgin_1181003
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain?... I suppose it was getting 30gb for £10 per month.

Jennife_2186341
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

One tip for getting a bargain would be to do your research and compare prices on different sites to ensure what your being offered is the best possibility.

r66how
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My data sim has to be my bargain of the year thanks for the great service