Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ†

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time๐Ÿ€

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community ๐ŸŽ‰

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 ยฃ100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 ยฃ100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,151 REPLIES 2,151

BenC_1992
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best tip is to always shop around and, if online, check for discount codes!

Sunshine406
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The deals on Smarty are the best!

Em_1430053
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

60GB at the price of the 30GB, a bargain, thank you!!

SamMatt_2300552
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I found was for cinema tickets 

the best bargain I found was smartyโ€™s new 125gb data plan for ยฃ12 a month

always subscribe to the newsletters to get the early access on the best deals

MrsVmobile
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love my smart sim

and the group discount. I also enjoyed the discount in a refurbished mobile. 

Michele_2399109
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

shop as early in the day as you can

WARRENALL_51983
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain i ever found was ยฃ7 for unlimited text and calls 2gb data and cash back for unused data.

best bargain i bag this year is slightly dented home appliance for almost half price.

number one tips for getting bargain is research- google, compare and keeping looking until a bargain pop up

Coffee
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I had a great discount on a pair of headphones I had my eyes on for the longest time that are rarely discounted. (Hifiman Sundara's ;P) Arguably my best bargain

Coffee
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Arguably my best bargain was a pair of headphones that are rarely, if ever, on sale, almost half price with a mix of discounts. (Hifiman Sundara's ;P)

najwali_1328527
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain i ever found was getting nintendo switch with games at half price.

best bargain i bag for this year broadband 500mb for ยฃ14 a month.

number one tip to get bargain, google do your research

Kathlee_2292590
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? BDF Newlife store, Cannock. Itโ€™s a shop that sells new/returned items for many high street retailers. The clothing is always hugely discounted and you feel good when you spend as itโ€™s for a charity that supports babies and children with birth defects.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Emma Bridgewater half pint mugs for less than ยฃ8! Their sale was epic.

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Sign up for newsletters, youโ€™ll be the first to know when a sale drops.

Aaavvvmmm
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Smarty SIM and that too with double GB during the Black Friday sale! Best part is I get to use it in Spain where my family lives at no extra cost โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

Ji88uh_007
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain Iโ€™ve ever found, was no doubt, getting the actual SMARTY sim. How can I be paying ยฃ8 and get 24GB of data, plus unlimited calls and texts ๐Ÿคฏ. Then ยฃ15 for ยฃ150GB of data?! Iโ€™ve easily saved hundreds over the passed few years not only for myself but for my parents as well who I managed to switch over to SMARTY after their phone contracts had ended early last year. Was indeed the SMARTYEST decision Iโ€™d made no doubt, couldnโ€™t be happier with the service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜. Round of applause for SMARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Sobia_Siddiq007
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I actually picked up an amazing deal of paying 120 GB for ยฃ12.50 per month and since my mum is also using this deal then we are joined as a family package so i get an extra discount which is great, as we are linked together in one group so Smarty offers a 10% discount which is great, I have been receiving many calls in the past months by other networks trying to convince me to join them but I have simply refused as they couldnโ€™t match it, so Iโ€™ve simply had to tell them that I am not interested. 

Thank you smarty 

AmaanAk_2449105
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

Incorrectly priced tool, it was meant to be a better one actually but I don't think anyone bid for it.

So ended up with it and the seller then gave me a discount when we realised it was the incorrect item.

Smarty sims are pretty good too, I was really thinking of just replacing my landline internet with it, after all the hassle virgin was giving me, for an installtion.

TechPoet
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

My top tip would be to always use price comparison websites like Idealo and PriceSpy. Another tip is to use cashback sites like Top Cashback or Quidco whenever possible. Doing these two things, along with waiting for the right time to buy, can save you a lot of money. 

Rosalyn_2350516
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was definitely getting a smarty sim. Such good value. Top tip is to shop around and use cash back sites if possible. 

drrn
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A tip I have for getting a bargain is always shop around even if something says it's discounted, it might be cheaper elsewhere anyway. Sure it takes longer but it stretches your money out further! Not Smarty though, I dunno how they can make it so cheap! Haha

JoanneM_2288596
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

ยฃ85 trainers for ยฃ19.99 ๐Ÿ˜ and a ยฃ160 Calvin Klein jacket for ยฃ5 ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m tight with money which is why Iโ€™m with Smarty ๐Ÿคฃ 

Priscil_2057913
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain my smarty sim with double GB same price! Love it! 

Tiziana_2444109
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Here's my entry for the competition to win a ยฃ100 Amazon voucher:

1. "I've never really stumbled upon any outstanding bargains worth mentioning, but each purchase holds personal significance for me. Despite not boasting incredible discounts, I value the uniqueness of every acquisition."

2. "This year, I haven't made any significant bargains, but I did appreciate grabbing a few discounted books that enriched my library."

3. "My advice for snagging a bargain might be not to underestimate the small victories. While I haven't hit jackpot deals in sales, every little saving counts."

GerardM_1896822
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? - My Smarty Mobile sim only plan.
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? My Taylormade Driver.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Do lots of research before jumping into buying.

DeniseMC
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of the year is renewing my smarty sim 60GB for the price of 30GB. 
My Bargain tip is to keep searching the  internet  and always try and purchase thru โ€˜Topcashbackโ€™  to get even more savings !

michael_2424207
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I bought a tin of Bruner with my ยฃ10 voucher 

MarutaW_2413017
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My tip for a getting a bargain - good communication skills always helps! Happy New Year! Cheers

michael_2424207
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I bought a tin of Bruner for ยฃ10 with my voucher 

PhilRus_1412162
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

been a member for years, still great price and customer service, have just got my partner to sign up after she couldnโ€™t contact the  provider she was with, and we both get a gift for doing so ๐Ÿ‘

budbaxter
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I've ever found?   A book on matte paintings in the movies. ยฃ2 in a charity shop. Sold on ebay for ยฃ350. That was good day.    ๐Ÿ™‚

LewisMcA_142737
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is any unused data goes to money off the money subs. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ

budbaxter
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I've ever found?   A book on matte paintings in the movies. ยฃ2 in a charity shop. Sold on ebay for ยฃ350. That was good day.    ๐Ÿ™‚

nigelro_1398081
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargain for me was getting my Smarty sim ๐Ÿ‘

DAMARIS_1622902
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

120GB tarrif for my son

Rebecca_2415049
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain youโ€™ve ever found? Bluelight discount card! Tjhe bargains are endless 

โ€ข What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? Ninja airfryer in the black friday sales!! Changed the game 

โ€ข What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Keep your eyes peeled! And patience ๐Ÿ˜„

MichaelB_415045
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain is my recent purchase of my Subaru WRX. I saw it advertised at a price I couldnโ€™t afford and as it was a Japanese car importer, I asked if he had any at a lower price I quoted. He said I could have the one he had advertised with ยฃ5250 discount. I had to travel on the train to London to see it. I was apprehensive, but when I saw the car I fell in love with it. Such a bargain and itโ€™s absolutely fantastic, best car Iโ€™ve owned in over 50 years. Performance, comfort and drivability. Itโ€™s 10 years newer than my other Subaru WRX and itโ€™s a totally different car in every respect. 

JoeCand_1295140
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me was getting ยฃ20 unlimited data with SMARTY. The tip is to find the cheapest contract 

Rookeryview
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always shop around, but you won't beat Smarty for mobile, so there's no point with them๐Ÿคฃ

Nab
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain so far I've got this year is a RTX 2060 for only ยฃ95. It helped me build my gaming setup all for under ยฃ300.

But all respect to the great 32gb ยฃ8 black Friday deal , as a Student with low income , this deal was amazing and really helped with commuting all over London for work ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Best tip for a bargain is patience , don't go rushing out looking for a bargain. Let the bargain come to you. ๐Ÿ˜

ShonaBa_2428736
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting my smarty sim was a great bargain and I love it 

libanfn
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was getting a whopping 125GB for ยฃ12 only. Smarty offers the best value for money. The best bargain I bagged this year is the same one. Lastly, my advice for anyone who wants to get a bargain is to checkout Smarty. The value you provide for fraction of the cost is unbeatable. 

Amandaw_1462969
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

It would be amazing to win love all deals as nice and cheap