Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,151 REPLIES 2,151

ZiadaQur_648498
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim and for my daughter. it's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go, thank you smarty!

SusanWe_1920831
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Compare prices

Elliott_Healey
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ive found for myself has been 16GB for £8 which has worked very well for me. Great signal/connection at a great price. Cant beat it. Plus with SMARTY there are bargains all year round so its a Win win. Wait a month or two and your guaranteed to find the right subscription for yourself. 

Well done SMARTY 

J_Moriarty01
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've ever found, was actually in 2023. It was the Black Friday deal on my SMARTY contract. 32GB for £8, doubling my regular data amount.

As for my number one tip for getting deals. Well it's not exactly revolutionary, but just wait until usual sales. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, January Sales etc. Prices usually drop for things, or allow for better deal offers.

Richard_1534581
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

125gb deals is great 😇🤣😇🤣

Richard_1534581
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Just look for the best deal suit for you...

William_2149759
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I once bought a case of glass jars and phials from an antique store for only a few pounds. Whilst cleaning them up I found a letter and a withered lump of something inside one and it turned out to be an important holy relic which is now kept in a shrine in a cathedral. So maybe that was a bargain - a brush with Christ for less than a fiver?

SheilaB_2408825
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I found in 2023 was double data on the smarty sim

SheilaL_2251834
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty is the best bargain great network and fantastic plans

Tasla
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. Of course Smarty (I don't believe it how cheap).

2. Sold my gamer laptop.

3. There's a lot of coupon codes, discounts. And invite friends to Smarty. Just smartly😎

Skeetem
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

…it’s has to be the customer service! There when you need it, happy to help, witty conversation and always resolves an issue #bargainservice…bet O2 cant better that deal! 

RobCull1
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Running shoes 

KGSmarty
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Even without asking for it, SMARTY automatically extended my discounted deal for another 12 months, so this is my best bargain I have bagged this year, thank you SMARTY.

PaulWhy_2443676
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain in 2023 is Octopus Intelligent for electric vehicle charging, 7.5p per kWh overnight for the whole house - saved a fortune

MartinA_1709997
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best ever bargain was getting 3p off a tin of beans in Tesco because the tin was damaged

Skeetem
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Number 1 tip for bagging a bargain is to check out Smarty website! Offering everything from data sim only bundles for fantastic prices to refurbed for phones at a fraction of other resellers prices!

NommyW111
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Always SMARTY. It's been my best bargain ever since I joined. The tariffs are brilliant and being able to use a large chunk of my data allowance when I holiday in France and Spain is a win win for me. Thank you SMARTY.

Skeetem
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Finding out Smarty are onboard with 5g switch over 🥂

Karling
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Picsart_24-01-13_16-02-20-358.jpg

 Easy question... I'm still rockin' a 60GB Smarty Sim.. And Zero issues to date! Thanks TEAM SMARTY ❤️

MariaUr_1189765
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Waterproof boots in half price sale. No wet feet this year!

DenisBo_1555266
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Lower your plan when you realise you don't need unlimited or 100GO data, so you pay for what you need only.

ScottSul_444073
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain this year was Smarty!

KarenDa_1787617
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£470 package for 2 ppl  for 2 weeks in turkey, pow

Victoria_975853
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Good luck with the draw!

ClaireS_1367180
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I bagged in 2023 was a laptop in a black friday sale, it was almost half price. I also had a browser extension running that sent a donation to my daughter's scout group too. 

pnav-ms
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've ever got is switching from another provider to SMARTY. From 10 pounds for 8 gigs a month to 10 pounds for 40 gigs. Absolutely the best bargain I've ever found and I am thankful for SMARTY's great offers!

dmpwright
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting 60 GB per month for only £10!

bladecaster
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

best way to find bargains is HUKD 🙂

ConnieL_2171063
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting £10 voucher for referring friends and paying £10 for 40Gb on Smarty!

BenBent_1364537
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My biggest bargain is of 2023 is 60 GB of monthly data for a tenner with Smarty! Saves me a fortune 

MrKim
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best ever bargain: finding out that I can buy a second hand iPhone for £30 and a Smarty SIM for £5 a month. Resisted buying a smartphone for a long time due to cost, but in this modern world we just need to have one. Great that SMARTY makes that possible without costing a fortune.

Best bargain this year: my Meta Quest 3. What an incredible piece of kit and although £475 is a lot of money, it is no more than a good TV and what’s the point of that with all the rubbish and repeats. In regards to entertainment versus cost, my Meta Quest 3 is the best piece of tech I have ever bought.

No.1 tip for a bargain: while interest rates are higher, don’t pay for anything on finance!

SarahBee
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My tip would be there are some great fb groups for sharing bargains people have found but don’t get swept up in it - if it’s not something you actually need then it’s not a bargain 

Karling
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain I've ever found?

Hmmm, let me think..

Ok, yes... Well whilst using my Smarty 60GB Data and Call Sim Card for just £10 per month, I once found whilst surfing online a pack of sausages being offered at a local store a few miles away on a buy 2 get 1 free deal!

I'm not daft and know when there's a bargain to be had so I immediately got dressed and called a taxi and bought 2 packs... I was chuffed I got 1 more absolutely FREE! 

GavinYo_1664339
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The group discounts are insane 

gbengoyor
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What's your number one tip for getting a bargain.

There are many tips and tricks for getting a bargain, but if I had to choose one, I would say research the price in advance. Knowing the market value of an item can help you negotiate confidently and avoid overpaying. You can also check online reviews and ratings to see if the quality matches the price.

If you are shopping in a local market or a place where haggling is common, you can also use some other strategies to get a better deal, such as:                                                                               

get a better deal, such as:

• Making a low but reasonable starting offer and working up your way up to meet the seller.
  • Having cash in hand and showing it to the seller as a sign of commitment.
  • Not getting attached to an item and willing to walk you away if the price is too high.
  • Being polite and respectful with the seller, and complimenting their products.             I hope the above tips helps you find some great bargains. 

GavinYo_1664339
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was the group discount from smarty mobile 

SarahJa_1252515
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain: 60p for a tick remover for my dog and cats.  Works a treat 🙂

AlexN_2193246
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain I have ever found was Smarty sim, low price but great value.

swarley_thomas
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Use a price-tracker app or website to track the prices of the items you want to buy, then buy them when they get cheaper or there's a special offer. Prices on sites like Amazon often fluctuate at different times of day - things can get cheaper late at night or early in the morning. Use a voucher app like "Honey" that will automatically try different voucher codes for you, and you get reward points for using it, this can save a lot of money over time.

BiancaC_1242618
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1.  25gb for £8 at Smarty; but sadly no longer offered. 
2. This year has only just started. Bargain flights to Mallorca. 
3.  Don’t waste too much time saving pennies, life is too short.