Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Nathani_1151754
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever a £5 Mary hoodie i lived in for 10 years

Best bargain of 23 an ex courtesy car with 3000 miles on the clock

Best place to find a bargain...where you would not expect to find one 

Rayna
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Additional data provided with the plan remaining at the same price 

DianeAb_1459569
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Love the discounts been with you guys for awhile now also always good offers 

Ellie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best Bagan at 2023 is Smarty upgrade my account £7 8G to 15G

Jem
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I had a really strict budget a few years ago and hadn’t had a holiday in years. My partner and I managed to find return flights from our local airport to Paris for £11 and some cheap accommodation too. It was a heatwave at the time and we had an amazing time for less than we ever imagined. Absolute bargain! 

I got gorgeous brand new branded jumper from a charity shop that cost £40 initially but was bought for £3. Perfect for winter! 

Check out second hand shops and online market places, often people are selling perfectly good items for cheap as they’re trying to save space or have upgraded. I’ve gotten a lot of furniture and even a smart watch that way. 

gio_gent
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain in 2023 was to have my smarty sim. It's cheap and works perfectly! 😁

MrStranger
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever, got to be the Smarty SIM!

Best bargain of 2023, picked up a new Pixel phone at a bargain price!

Top top keep checking Hot UK Deals!

JRM
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain of this year was a Parker pen from Smiths reduced to  a penny! 

Shriggy
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My best bargain of last year was a Google Pixel 8, Amazon had dropped the price from £799 to £499, and trading in my old phone they gave me £200, so i got a top of the range phone for literally £300. Santa came early.

BeckHu
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love what a bargain it is to be with smarty full stop! Best network I've ever been with, £10 a month for free calls and texts and loads of data! 🥳

SallyWi_1077908
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty deals of course

ShazI_898579
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me was finding smarty sim, after using Ee for 20 years smarty is so much better value than any other network 

Kathryn_1046371
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

£23 Milan flight, thanks Ryanair 

Jacquel_1622382
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is changing the whole family to smarty. Have saved so much 😊 

EssexPhil
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best Bargain Bagged This Year? _

This has to be SMARTY extending my MoneySavingExpert 30day Smarty deal @ £8 for 50gB. Was expecting to look for a new deal, the extension was just what I needed with the cost of living going up, up, up right now. Thank you Smarty 👍

BeckHu
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Being with SMARTY is a bargain in itself! All the offers are amazing, I love spending just £10 a month for unlimited calls and texts and loads of data! 🥳

MaaryaA_2006104
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever got was a gorgeous wooden rainbow toy made from ethical wood. I wanted one for my children but couldn’t justify spending £60 and then found someone selling one locally for £5. It was in perfect condition and I offered to pay more but the seller was happy to see it go to another family to be loved. 

alec
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting 60GB of data for £10 a month with smarty!!

ADubz
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain is easily the 60gb unlimited bundle for a tenner. Perfect amount of data for my usage and I can make calls without an issue. When I need more data for tethering to my laptop I can always add more. 

EmmaWebs_930961
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? It’s always a last minute holiday.
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Holiday to Bali
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? If you see one, shop around but don’t wait too long 

Dave_2414794
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Moving from the mobile provider 3, to Smarty (yeah it's the same I know) and saving a load of cash for the same great signal, and slightly faster online service.

Juliana_2246533
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favorite bargain for sure is my smarty sim with unlimited data. I can not complain at all. Amazing service!

RobinJen_550196
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain in 2023 was defenitly £8 unlimited calls & text with 16GB. Smashing

Vingtdeux22
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Buying an electric car, the saving on fuel is amazing 😍

Stephan_1431812
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My husband’s biggest bargain was

me! He only

signed up for one month on Match.com (first time online dating) and I was his first date!! I think he got a pretty sweet deal!! (He might think differently!) 😂

StevenS_1508307
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I’ve ever found: When I was moving to the UK, I was able to find a one way ticket in first class from Toronto to London lie flat seat for 600$ Canadian ( 350£) which was amazing! 

Best Bargain I’ve ever bagged: lo and behold, more flight related. I was able to get a round trip ticket from London to Costa Rica (11 hours) for 270£ return right around xmas time as well so I didn’t have to be a sad orphan in the city when everyone was with their happy families. Another great deal, and this isn’t bootlicking, was when I first moved to London, was living off savings which were sliced in half because of the exchange rate, I got unlimited data and 12GB of eu travel data for only 16£ a month. It was a saving grace and helped me explore Europe. 

Best Tip: take the time to shop around! Use comparison sites! 

tickulz
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I bought a car that lasted me 2 years for £250 - then I sold it at the end for £150!

I got a cutting edge laptop at 45% off just after Christmas

Patience and price tracking to get something you want

Shopping around to get something you need

AmberHa_1443330
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? - I found a pair of earrings that were supposed to be £215, I managed to get them for under £40 brand new with help from online vouchers and online cash back websites!💸

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? - I have just purchased a spa day for two with 4 treatments each for £45 each! The usually day is meant to be £120! 🧖🏻‍♀️

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? - never buy there and then and go through online cash back websites to save extra pennies 💰

MarkLip_1572679
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Winning this £100 Voucher 

TomDave_2399532
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
    changing my contract to SMARTY saved me £50 a month! 

DazC
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was the Smarty Sim. Best sim that I have had and so easy to move to.

TomDave_2399532
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
    always look around, talk to friends and avoid the “big” companies! 

Kudos24542
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

John Lewis in Reading had their own brand DAB/DABPLUS radio reduced to £15 from £79...   a bargain with many happy hours of radio in 2024. 

ShaylahG_944943
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My best bargain was changing provider to smarty as can now have unlimited everything for £20 a month and have great service everywhere I go xx

Victori_1207730
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I’ve bagged this year is getting 60GB data for £10 a month with SMARTY! 

ToriciaS_807624
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting my first sim.  Best network ever

RobertB_1841745
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found? 

The current deal I'm on, £8 for 24gb data. Great value 

RubyTho_2203295
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain of 2023 was getting even more data for the same price when smarty updated there plans!!

PaulWil_1431741
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My best bargain for 2023 was my smarty promotion being extended for another year. Great value offer.

JoanneB_1885504
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of was getting my smarty sim you can't beat it!