Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let us know about your favourite bargain

Michael_1185015
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Let us know about your favourite bargain
My favourite bargain has been my Smarty SIM card which has saved me £££s over my old EE contracted one. I’m delighted monthly by this.

19 REPLIES 19

Robertp_1349744
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

my favourite bargin was a £70 pair of nike trainers for £15

my best bargain was buy smarty 60GB sim at 10 pound per month and 2nd smarty sim as well

PaulGra_2037121
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Got to be my SMARTY Card's. Not one but three!.

GilesHa_1742136
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain this year was finding a pair of Sony headphones for £150 rather than the £350 they normally cost, keeping my ears nice and warm in this cold snap!!

ThomasW_1911748
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Finding an expensive DVD that was sitting in my Amazon cart for sale in a local charity shop - for 30p.

ALT_1875943
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

When one of my old employers was closing down a branch we had to clear out the building and dump loads of stuff. So I got a free office desk and chair. Still using today

CiaraOSull
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I got a genuine suede and mongolian fur trim jacket at a small market in Udine in Italy for only SEVEN EURO. i could not believe it 

markrossiter
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£800 coat in perfect nick in a charity shop for £25!

Kayakit
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was a guitar bought in a charity shop for five shillings (25p). It helped me relax while studying for exams, and 53 years later I have 3 guitars and play in a band.

DavidHar_123180
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was a good pair of jeans from the charity shop for £3  👍👌👌

Panjo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I managed to get hold of two PS5s at launch when scalpers were taking them all. My boss had been trying for weeks to get one for his kids for xmas. I sold him one of them and he was so pleased he also paid for mine as an xmas bonus 🙂

Patrick_1726611
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

A pair of predator football boots.  The wrong boots were in the wrong box, when I got home instead of £50 football boots I had £199:00 pair. When my dad rang the store they allowed me to keep them for the inconvenience.

_MB_
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ad blocker and Smarty take the top spot

Vaughan6557
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was buying a genuine pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones on Ebay for £40

Kathryn_1427173
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was finding my must have Phase Eight dress in the sale for 50% off!

EstherMc_202744
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain:

Shopping online, I found a new release equestrian branded jacket that said RRP £179.99 - on sale for £17.99. With p&p, it was £23.99 - I clicked and paid thinking it would rectify itself but it didn't. After I bought it I was telling a friend about it who asked me to get her one. I went back online to the site only to find that it was priced at £162. Some clever person had put it on at 90% discount not 10% and I had bought it before they realised their mistake and amended the price!! Bargain of the century 🙂 

Victoria_884039
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I bought a North Face Coat during the summer in a flash sale for 60% of the usual cost. Just gave it to my daughter for Christmas! Also have to admit that Smarty is a bargain. My whole family uses Smarty now! 

KARENGI_1425941
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was an all inclusive 4* late deal to Tossa De Mar didn't cost much more than the flights, great place what a result.

JohnRea_1233180
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite purchase for 2023 was on 28 December 2023 was Celestron Telescope 127EQ purchased for £138.85 you won't get better. Time spent searching and checking reviews from all sources about 45 days, definitely not an impulse purchase. 🥳