cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think of Smarty?

leedorney
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

I came onto the network about August I think last year...and I know a lot select them due to network coverage, I did this and it was what a friend was on but has since moved back to Vodafone. I was on Giffgaff/O2 and moved house and the coverage wasn't good or at work mostly but I notice in the country it fails tho in the city its better..overall tho it's pretty good for the deal £10 for 50gig..

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

As you correctly point out, it's all about finding a network that has decent coverage where you need it e.g. home, work etc and also one that provides what you need at a decent price.

I joined them in mid-2019 and find a good coverage where I need it at a very good price. The account seems very straightforward to run and I also like the idea of the group plan. Support via web chat has been fine on the few occasions that I needed it and so overall I am currently a 'happy bunny'.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

They provide support for Wi-Fi Calling on a range of handsets, so when mobile network coverage isn't great you can use Wi-Fi Calling (assuming there's a Wi-Fi network available).

I rely on SMARTY Wi-Fi Calling service at home.