cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak Signal Medway ME5

AFlacky
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have had little to no signal since 12pm Monday 18th December 2023. The Network Service Checker is an absolute waste of time as is not updated with any estimated time frames and displays a generic message that upgrades are in progress. 

Come on Smarty and Three(3)! The people paying to use your services are the only real reason you remain in business. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@AFlacky I partially agree with you. However, Smarty are in the hands of 3 network and even 3 network may be in the hands of mast maintenance engineers so it may be almost impossible to get that level of information.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@AFlacky To be fair, you have given them less than 36 hours to repair what may even be  major fault. That is always assuming that the mast engineers knew about the fault at 12pm.

Last week, someone I knew was quoted 5 days for someone to come and repair their boiler under a service contract (very big outfit!) so this seems like a short period.

AFlacky
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I understand that faults occur, my issue is the lack of updates or estimated time frames. Surely keeping customers updated and informed the the basic concept of customer service.

@AFlacky I partially agree with you. However, Smarty are in the hands of 3 network and even 3 network may be in the hands of mast maintenance engineers so it may be almost impossible to get that level of information.