Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNPAUSE PLAN

Charles_2011328
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hello,

My new plan is paused even though I paid for it. I contacted Smarty but the only advice they gave me was to activate my sim from the dashboard. However there is no activation button whatsoever. The only message is as follows:

"Your plan is paused

We’ve paused your service. Please get in touch via chat with our support team who will be able to help."

However the support team keeps repeating that I should activate my sim... !!! They do not seem to understand that I CANNOT do it and that THEY should unpause my plan. It's crazy !!!

Any idea to unblock this vicious circle ???  

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Charles_2011328 Did you have an active sim when you purchased the plan? If you had an active sim, then your number should show on your account dashboard. Was this your first plan with Smarty?

If you didn't activate a sim first, this seems confusing - the suggestion is that you do not have an active sim against which to set the plan you bought.

If you cannot get a reasonable response via web chat, you will need to raise a complaint I think.

My account looked fine. My name was there, my phone number had been transferred, Smarty sent me a new SIM card. Everything was fine except that it said smarty paused the plan and that I should contact them which I did. I paid but there was no option to activate the sim and no option to unpause the plan. I actually paid twice as it seemed to be the only option to unpause the plan but to no avail. 

It's been a complete nightmare.

Charles_2011328
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Well, it's been awful. I spent over 3 hours today chatting with somebody but getting nowhere at all. They even wanted to send my PAC code in a text message when the whole point of the chat was that I cannot receive or make any phone calls, texts or anything at all. The phone is dead !! 

So I am off to another provider (Lycamobile) which for the same price will give me a double number of Gb and which is also providing a valid phone number for their customer services where you can actually speak to a helpful person. 

Bye bye Smarty... You won't see me ever again !! 

VeenodR_2592143
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have the same problem. Just started a contract with SMARTY. Number ported well. Unfortunately my phone was stolen. I informed them. They sent me a replacement sim. In the meantime they paused my plan. Got new phone and new Smarty replacement sim. Followed all instructions to try to activate sim. Plan still paused . No way to unpause it myself. Been on the messaging service for over an hour. No luck. They could grasp the issue. Will now escalate. Will take 2-5 working days. Affecting my business. I cannot use two facture authentication. Literally my phone is useless. So frustrating. Any advice…?